Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The million dollar question new york...

Originally posted by majinbuu

my 18 inch bong....may she rest in peace...:(

i feel your pain brotherman.. my stupid ass roommate broke my 18 inch glass piece.. then all she had to say for herself was... shit happens.. to all college peeps out there... do not live with the opposite sex.. bad news

Bong with Ice in the neck eh? Try this...Use mouthwash, like scope or listerine for the bongwater....It's supposed to open your lungs fucking you up more. I tried it a cpl times...Don't know if it fucked me up more but my breath was damn fresh!

Originally posted by infinite

Bong with Ice in the neck eh? Try this...Use mouthwash, like scope or listerine for the bongwater....It's supposed to open your lungs fucking you up more. I tried it a cpl times...Don't know if it fucked me up more but my breath was damn fresh!

the ice is clutch, it completely cools the smoke down and adds enough vapor of its own so you can just take massive rips.

i've never heard that scope idea, i may have to try it out once.

Originally posted by myriadman

I must say that a nice "smoking" paper joint/spliff is the best way to smoke, nice fresh weed, just a sprinkle of tobacco to make it burn a little slower and a perfect filter....mmm mmm good

my best freinds freind rolls the PERFECT joints, with tabacoo and all, these tiny little cones that FUCK u up, she can roll a whole 1/8 in the tinest little dube, awsome:smoke:

Originally posted by infinite

i'm all about the ice water and ice cubes in bong, but i heard if u put vodka in place of the bong water, its supposed to fuck u up!!!!!

Originally posted by disk-ofreak

i'm all about the ice water and ice cubes in bong, but i heard if u put vodka in place of the bong water, its supposed to fuck u up!!!!!

yo, i heard if you put jet fuel in there... it fucks you up real nice maaan.. mercury works even better.. ;)

as far as the vodka thing goes, the only way you are gonna get more fucked up with vodka instead of water is if you drink the dirty bong vodka.. im surprised noone mentioned bubblers... i used to love those things