Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vampires

batwoman32

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jmw

yup still a boy but this boy knows how to deal with vampire lol im majoring in vampire hunting 101. with this major u learn many a thing about vampires how to hunt kill and even sleep with them lol

I can imagine your movie curriculum

Blade

Interview with the Vampire

Blade 2

Dracula

and any Rob Zombie DVD

:shaky: o..k..

well i don't know if u covered this already (didn't really want to bother reading all ...this) but i was just thinking

batwoman u are tottally against crack/cocaine, any kind of extracaricular fun

sooo if u suck the blood of one of your "victims" who might possibly be a "junkie"

wouldn't u in theory be feeding on thier tainted blood, possibley tainting your own, causing u in theory to be come a crackie??? just wondering:confused:

stepping aside from this rather funny, entertaining post and the me studing for finals. the reason she is so aganist this stuff is her child died due to drugs coke i think it to be. how i know this one might ask well im really not sure if its true but on another board she posted it and she has also seen alot of death in the er due to the fact that she is a nurse so i hope thats the answer you were looking for.

ps buffy is with me lol i wish

Originally posted by batwoman32

Not unless your cock is pointed like your head.LOL!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm going to rub garlic on my sack and smack it across your iron-deficient face...