Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ryan & trista's wedding....

tommyarmani

Dont know if anyone posted on this already, but i watched this last night (must have really been bored)

But are you kidding me with this guy. What a fag. On 3 seperate occasions he started crying. One of them was when the strippers tried to "test his loyalty" & he started crying & stormed off.. He didnt even cry out of happiness, but out of frustration like a little bitch.

Then during his bachelor party, all of the guys walked out because they could not subject themselves to strippers & didnt agree with it. even his freinds are fags.

ABC needs to follow me around with a camera. I'll give them ratings!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Dont know if anyone posted on this already, but i watched this last night (must have really been bored)

But are you kidding me with this guy. What a fag. On 3 seperate occasions he started crying. One of them was when the strippers tried to "test his loyalty" & he started crying & stormed off.. He didnt even cry out of happiness, but out of frustration like a little bitch.

Then during his bachelor party, all of the guys walked out because they could not subject themselves to strippers & didnt agree with it. even his freinds are fags.

ABC needs to follow me around with a camera. I'll give them ratings!

it was pretty weak. lots of men crying. and not one of them tried to get any puss, whatever! & the strippers they got for trista were a fucking joke. the dark guy was fat. lame.

Originally posted by voluptuary

Tommy, read my post on the same subject.

I'm telling you he's sexually frustrated.

As for his friends........yeah, they need to have penises taken away.

Voluptuary,

I too heard howard talk about it. He was so on point, i could picture her being so dam uptight & shit.

Poor guy hasnt been laid in months!

Maybe Trista is a lesbo

Shit, did you see her sister. If she's not a :licker: , I don't think I can tell my ass from my face

do u need glasses? i thought her sister was hot as hell :rolleyes:

even she stormed off & cried because no one wanted to talk to her.

can you blame them, who would want to talk to that fat fuck?

do u need glasses? i thought her sister was hot as hell

You're right...gotta give it up to her...she was banging. What was it about her? Maybe it was the cankles (you know, where there's no clear separation between calf and ankle), or maybe it was that sexy Rosie O'Donnell haircut, that turned me on.

Too bad, I read in US Weekly that Trista's sister is seeing Martina Navratilova. :mad: That bitch gets all the hot poon

You're right...gotta give it up to her...she was banging. What was it about her? Maybe it was the cankles (you know, where there's no clear separation between calf and ankle), or maybe it was that sexy Rosie O'Donnell haircut, that turned me on.

Too bad, I read in US Weekly that Trista's sister is seeing Martina Navratilova. :mad: That bitch gets all the hot poon

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: