Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trista & Ryan

voluptuary

Did anyone see the ABC special last night on Trista and Ryan from The Bachelorette, in which it was revealed that they haven't had sex yet? :laugh:

Ryan got pretty upset and flustered over strippers at his bachelor party...he was actually crying. So obviously sexually frustrated. I feel soory for the guy.

Ryan! If you're reading this: <<<Get the F&%kK out of that relationship now brother! You could get more play dating an Amish woman. You're a good looking guy. You don't need this shit>>>

I also heard Howard Stern say this morning that he saw somewhere that Trista thinks sex is overrated, and is not really that interested in it other than as a means for procreation. :knife:

They didn't say they never had sex...all they said was that they didn't want to tell others where and how..!!!

Ryan on the other hand is a PUSSY!!! Crying about any stupid little shit like a little bitch...ahhh grow some balls!!! Throughout the show I think I saw more people cry more then on Oprah..:rolleyes:

Can't wait for the next weeks episode to see how many of them will NOT cry at the wedding :blown:

They didn't say they never had sex...all they said was that they didn't want to tell others where and how..!!!

So when that guy asked them where.....not how, but where was the first place they had sex, I was hallucinating that Ryan wrote on the card "We haven't" and show it to the crowd despondently, whereupon Trista started beaming like the proud prude she is.

Originally posted by voluptuary

So when that guy asked them where.....not how, but where was the first place they had sex, I was hallucinating that Ryan wrote on the card "We haven't" and show it to the crowd despondently, whereupon Trista started beaming like the proud prude she is.

Yes because when they 1st asked them...Trista said..oh no, I don't want to give that away..and one of his friends said something among the lines of "you already did that"..and then Ryan followed with writing "we haven't" out of "respect" to Trista and himself..and their "private" life.

Yes because when they 1st asked them...Trista said..oh no, I don't want to give that away..and one of his friends said something among the lines of "you already did that"..and then Ryan followed with writing "we haven't" out of "respect" to Trista and himself..and their "private" life.

That can cut both ways.

Either Trista is telling the truth, and Ryan is being politely dismissive...as you suggest

OR....Trista is being dishonest, and Ryan couldn't help but share his misery with everyone...as I suggest

Nothing you said refutes what I suggest. And of course, only they know what the truth is.

However, sexual frustration would account for Ryan's wimpy behavior

Originally posted by voluptuary

That can cut both ways.

Either Trista is telling the truth, and Ryan is being politely dismissive...as you suggest

OR....Trista is being dishonest, and Ryan couldn't help but share his misery with everyone...as I suggest

Nothing you said refutes what I suggest. And of course, only they know what the truth is.

However, sexual frustration would account for Ryan's wimpy behavior

:laugh:

Besides her getting testy when asked by Bachelor bob where they had sex, we have to keep in mind there were other comments (in previous interview) made by her where she proclaimed sex was overrated, she has never had an orgasm in her life & sex should be used primarily for producing kids

:eek: :eek: :eek: