Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Juicehead Bounce Application

Originally posted by monsterguido78

Those who have witnessed the Juicehead huddle bounce at clubs, it is like a natural phenomenon. We need for 2004 Tempts or any juicehead master clubs some real participants. Please fill out the application and send it to me. bklynman@operamail.com. It forms into a F5 tornado, bouncers get scared

I was there bro. I was sitting at the tables with a bunch of guys. I 'd rather sit at the bar but not enough room if there are 6 guys. Maybe next week

I was there bro. I was sitting at the tables with a bunch of guys. I 'd rather sit at the bar but not enough room if there are 6 guys. Maybe next week

This sunday i went for the 4 oclock games...got a good buzz...next sunday Ill see ya there early....Hows everything "else" going OK??

Yeah same shit. How is Circa, all my friends are going Friday, unlimited bar they got for my friends birthday

Yeah same shit. How is Circa, all my friends are going Friday, unlimited bar they got for my friends birthday

Circa is sickkkk. Not like Metro but still a good time!!!!!!!!!

Why dont you come for the early afterwork thing??

Those who have witnessed the Juicehead huddle bounce at clubs, it is like a natural phenomenon. We need for 2004 Tempts or any juicehead master clubs some real participants. Please fill out the application and send it to me. bklynman@operamail.com. It forms into a F5 tornado, bouncers get scared

I dont understand half of it. But its damn funny:laugh: :laugh:

• 1 year later...