Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Duran Duran

philippio

Originally posted by philippio

I'm looking for Come Undone on vinyl (the original) and also Save a Prayer (there is a techy remix that someone did) on vinyl. Anyone got'em or know where i can get'em?

Finally, a music related topic. This is big. Call Guinness!!!!!

I myself own the remix of "Save A Prayer". It's white on white so info is limited. PM me if interested.

Sample Here

You will need RealPlayer to sample this track.

Enjoy,

OBBY

Originally posted by philippio

I'm looking for Come Undone on vinyl (the original) and also Save a Prayer (there is a techy remix that someone did) on vinyl. Anyone got'em or know where i can get'em?

i cant believe it :confused: :confused: we have a similar liking in SOME kind of music ...:eek: DURAN DURAN ROCKS !!! since we are on the duran duran subjects ... about 1 1/2 to 2 years ago taucher at the old space spun a white label .. it was a deep progressive remix of hungry like the wolf :eek: one of the best tracks ive ever heard to date !! obby ... if u r a bad ass like u say finding shit ... tell me u got this biaaaaatch !! :eek::D :D & it was a white cause i saw him take it off and put it back in his case .. but i have never heard it since or before that ... :(

That was actually an accapella that Taucher had access to and he layered it over one of his bad ass vinyls. He did the same at Shadow Lounge with an accapella of the "Police - Roxanne".

I myself have the Roxanne - Accapella

:D

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Don't doubt SOTU!!!!!!!!!!!

Have I let you down yet?????

Originally posted by obby

That was actually an accapella that Taucher had access to and he layered it over one of his bad ass vinyls. He did the same at Shadow Lounge with an accapella of the "Police - Roxanne".

I myself have the Roxanne - Accapella

:D

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Don't doubt SOTU!!!!!!!!!!!

Have I let you down yet?????

:aright: :aright: :aright: but can u find it ?:laugh: :laugh: :D

Originally posted by rcrespo

taucher palyed this amazing 80's remake a couple of years ago but i never did find out what it was .. i think i still have an mp3 clip at home somehwere.

i'll post it somewhere and see if you kids can id it.

:eek: :eek: :eek: truuuuuuu.. ramons da maaaaaaaan :D:cool: :cool:

Originally posted by str8upcore

2 words Direct Connect it's there with several other remixes done in the past years, remix has also been featured in some of Dave Dresden's past sets...........................

the one im talkin about anthony ?? :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by attomic

Damn, Duran Duran was SO huge remember that shit...ha!!! They fuckin rocked it... very talented guys. Fuckin Andy Taylor on the bass owned.

imo they are one of the best groups of all time ... makin music since 78 ... now thats an accomplishment .. & they are STILL going :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by koky

the one im talkin about anthony ?? :confused: :confused:

Yeah sign on to Direct Conect then sign onto hub:OLDoMiNion.kicks-ass.net browse Duran Duran remixes Save a prayer remixes I know of several but I enjoy the remix Dave Dresden did live at DNA Lounge in San Francisco 1-18

Originally posted by str8upcore

Yeah sign on to Direct Conect then sign onto hub:OLDoMiNion.kicks-ass.net browse Duran Duran remixes Save a prayer remixes I know of several but I enjoy the remix Dave Dresden did live at DNA Lounge in San Francisco 1-18

nooooooooo no no ... philipio was talkin about the save a prayer track ... the hungry like the wolf one i believe was just one taucher had made ... but was never released .. :mad: :mad: damn i have that shit in my head & it suxs that i know ill never get that shit !! :mad: :mad: unless that set was recorded at the old space but i doubt it :( :(

Originally posted by attomic

Damn, Duran Duran was SO huge remember that shit...ha!!! They fuckin rocked it... very talented guys. Fuckin Andy Taylor on the bass owned.

Andy Taylor is the guitarrist. John Taylor is the bassist. Roger Taylor plays drums. None are related.

Originally posted by meng

Fuck the mixes. Original Duran Duran is untouchable.

duran_duran.jpg

:rock:

I'm with you %100 on this one Meng...I mean...the musicianship on these guys is just an elegance...the bass licks, the progressive drums...the guitars with that "sheeeooonnn..." on Rio........and Simon on vocals is alone on what he does...they have reunited and soon might be coming to a theater near you...keep an eye for this.

peace and chicken grease

FUNKETEER

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by funketeer

I'm with you %100 on this one Meng...I mean...the musicianship on these guys is just an elegance...the bass licks, the progressive drums...the guitars with that "sheeeooonnn..." on Rio........and Simon on vocals is alone on what he does...they have reunited and soon might be coming to a theater near you...keep an eye for this.

peace and chicken grease

FUNKETEER

:rock: