Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new years in PUERTO RICO

Originally posted by -mattreid-

spending the new years in puerto rico for the first time

anybody else going to be out there

where in puerto rico are you going to be?

i went this past fourht of july. the clubs are pretty basic, run of the mill but we had a great time. there is a lounge at The Water club and then Babylon... next door at the Old San Juan? or the wyndham? but there was an afterhours that was pretty good. (cant remember the name of it, but if you ask around for afterhours clubs, i am sure someone can point you in the right direction) well its actually small but the best dance music we heard on the island. its right where all the main hotels are... in es verde?

pssst.. just be careful when you walk down the stairs at the afterhours

Originally posted by nycchic24

where in puerto rico are you going to be?

i went this past fourht of july. the clubs are pretty basic, run of the mill but we had a great time. there is a lounge at The Water club and then Babylon... next door at the Old San Juan? or the wyndham? but there was an afterhours that was pretty good. (cant remember the name of it, but if you ask around for afterhours clubs, i am sure someone can point you in the right direction) well its actually small but the best dance music we heard on the island. its right where all the main hotels are... in es verde?

pssst.. just be careful when you walk down the stairs at the afterhours

im actually staying at my friends grandmothers house for a little bit and then we are staying at some hotel. i dont know the hotel name off hand cause i didnt book it. ive been to pr before but not for new years. i usually spend new years in aruba but this year im leaving aruba early to go to pr. should be a blast though, def will be some nice girls out there:D