Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP Will be spinning at MOr in Stamford CT

Are you serious? :what: JP must be very desperate or maybe wants a change of scenery perhaps?:confused: At SF back in the day a main event night could hold between a good 5-8 thousand heads there depending on the event. At Mor the capicity is between 5-8 hundred heads max!! I'm being generous here. That place might be the size of one the SF coat rooms!! It's really tiny!! It's not like him to be playing at small clubs!!

Anyways what 's the cover? I hope the price to see him is reasonable. I go to Mor every now and then so I know what to expect when it comes to cover. I like JP's music but not him personally. The guy is Mr.Vanity who think's he's God's gift to the world (we all know that) but if the price is within reason I may check it out if Not JP can kiss my butt!! :bootysha:

This is def ligit, i spoke to one of the owners last nite, along with dj tarun who spins on sat nites...they're not sure of the price yet, thinking $35 if you get tickets early then $40 after that. ya mor is small, but the sound system is sick and will def give jp a good environment to spin in...and to whoever said mor was small...sahara?

Originally posted by tbathe

This is def ligit, i spoke to one of the owners last nite, along with dj tarun who spins on sat nites...they're not sure of the price yet, thinking $35 if you get tickets early then $40 after that. ya mor is small, but the sound system is sick and will def give jp a good environment to spin in...and to whoever said mor was small...sahara?

I think paying $35 for a couple of hrs is still way too much for Mor!! :unhappy: It should be $15 -2O per head max!! You could of seen at him for $30 at SF and you stayed as long as you wanted on a regular night. In Bastan, Oakenfold came for a couple of hrs in Avalon and charged $30 per head but he's Oakenfold a world reknown dj!! I'll take the wait and see approach on this one!! ;)

Originally posted by klubbheadsor

I think paying $35 for a couple of hrs is still way too much for Mor!! :unhappy: It should be $15 -2O per head max!! You could of seen at him for $30 at SF and you stayed as long as you wanted on a regular night. In Bastan, Oakenfold came for a couple of hrs in Avalon and charged $30 per head but he's Oakenfold a world reknown dj!! I'll take the wait and see approach on this one!! ;)

but you gotta remember that there is a demand for him right now...since he is no longer spinning factory, everyone that used to go see him has nothing to do...so i think $35 is fair to hear peters spin somewhere...but then again, i have no say on that...just relaying what i heard last nite...

Originally posted by joe81

this is a waste, the system in there sucks, and JP will hate the palce and play a horrible set. Calling it here first!

you know what, i think you may be right. This is very possible when its JP

You can hear him at Exit on one of NYC' best sound systems on NYE the bigest night of the year for $40 and its a 48 hr party. So why the hell would anyone pay $35 for a 4 hr set 2 weeks before? and Mor's drink prices for tat night will probbaly be around the same as Exits!

You can hear him at Exit on one of NYC' best sound systems on NYE the bigest night of the year for $40 and its a 48 hr party. So why the would anyone pay $35 for a 4 hr set 2 weeks before? and Mor's drink prices for that night will probably be around the same as Exits!

You can hear him at Exit on one of NYC' best sound systems on NYE the bigest night of the year for $40 and its a 48 hr party. So why the would anyone pay $35 for a 4 hr set 2 weeks before? and Mor's drink prices for that night will probably be around the same as Exits!

Umm don't you mean one of NYC's worse soundsystems?

Originally posted by tbathe

There are $35 tickets going around...u have to find someone that promotes in that area, they are very easy to find in westchester since thats where most of the promoters live

I don't live in Westcheser so if you know some of the promoters drop me a line. Or else how would I get tix? :confused: That place is going to be FILLED beyond capacity!!

I agree the price is too steep for Mor !! Exit is huge, it's just one huge space of a club though. It doesn't have the intimacy feel of SF I think. It's weird seeing him there now or I guess for that night? I don't think the sound system is a good as SF's but it' s ok. Exit is a very sketchy club though. The first and only time I went there a buddy of mine's car was broken into right around the corner from there and the club was really beat that night!! This was ages ago. $40 for that night doesn't sound bad though!!