Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking for people to bust, I mean, I need Pills.

xlr8ted

So I was at the station, I mean my house and I was looking for some pills that I misplaced.. I found them in my cruiser, I mean my car, and took them.. Now my question is, who wants to get arrested for trying to sell drugs online, I mean does anyone know where I can get more pills....

Thanks

Your local police Dept, I mean Xlr8ted

Lt. Calvin, how do you know that was even directed towards you? Guilty conscience? Lighten up bro, all rookies are hardass's, they feel like they got something to prove. Don't get mad at me b/c the Srg. put you on Internet duty.. Someone day you'll be walking the beat, but for now your just stuck busting chops on clubplanet..

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Lt. Calvin, how do you know that was even directed towards you? Guilty conscience? Lighten up bro, all rookies are hardass's, they feel like they got something to prove. Don't get mad at me b/c the Srg. put you on Internet duty.. Someone day you'll be walking the beat, but for now your just stuck busting chops on clubplanet..

dude, i would watch out his dad played for the NY Giants during the 86 super bowl;)

Originally posted by podes881

no drama on the drugs board, just drugs

I'm only fucking around bro... everyone down here in the basement is sooo serious... everyone please lighten up.... bust on each other, do some wire taps, check IP's and call the dea, please just lighten up... I know Calvin and Hobbs isn't a cop.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I'm only fucking around bro... everyone down here in the basement is sooo serious... everyone please lighten up.... bust on each other, do some wire taps, check IP's and call the dea, please just lighten up... I know Calvin and Hobbs isn't a cop.

i know your kidding, but some people dont take it that way......some people are more laidback than others