Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Booked my flight...

same dates, I may go Jet Blue to Ft Lau (225 round trip right now)

but i may also have a certificate for a free flight on American (into miami) but the blackout dates may cover those dates so not sure

Roney Palace no doubt. Although that walk from Clevlander to Roney drunk as hell last year was horrible! I gotta remember CABS this time:laugh:

im also gonna be playing at least one party....and its a BIGGIE!! :D

Mike

$ 192 Rt on Song/Delta from LGA and JFk to Ft. Lauderdale. Even cheaper if you wanna fly to west palm beach and take the drive down to miami. Renting a car in west palm beach is actually cheaper than it is in ft.lauderdale or miami, and they have more choices out there. Go to thrifty, you go on the lot and pick out anycar you want.

I did that once it was a pain. Between renting the car, driving into miami and the parking fees all over. Eh I'd rather fly in directly have a friend pick me up or take a cab ($28 from MIA to Miami Beach). I know most of the major hotels on Collins like Wyndham (the conference hotel) has a free airport shuttle.

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

I did that once it was a pain. Between renting the car, driving into miami and the parking fees all over. Eh I'd rather fly in directly have a friend pick me up or take a cab ($28 from MIA to Miami Beach). I know most of the major hotels on Collins like Wyndham (the conference hotel) has a free airport shuttle.

Yea, your right if you plan to just stay out there on Collins, but believe me, living in new york, ill take the drive down I-95 for that hour to miami, listening to my Victor Calderone cd in my convertable mustang that i just rented with the top up just letting the wind hit my face while im smoking a fatty.

But I definately get what your saying.

Guest shortyrockrox
Originally posted by swtpapi4ugirl

Yea, your right if you plan to just stay out there on Collins, but believe me, living in new york, ill take the drive down I-95 for that hour to miami, listening to my Victor Calderone cd in my convertable mustang that i just rented with the top up just letting the wind hit my face while im smoking a fatty.

But I definately get what your saying.

I'm with you, but honestly i checked every airline and all major airports, and i couldn't find any airfare under $240 with the dates/times i needed:blank: