Clubplanet Nightlife Community

93.1 party review

koky

everything before markus :blown::no: :no:

everything from markus on :aright: :aright:

markus had a good set ..... ralph falcon started off slow but picked it up at the end ...

OSCAR MUTHA FUCKIN G :eek::bowdown: :bowdown: :aright: FUCKIN AWSOME ... TRANCE & ALL ... VERY NICE :D

damn, everyone home already....

I went to go 420.. and no luck....

what is this world come to!!!?!!

where is that picture of me Koky.... I wana see it....

don't be scared....... I won't Photo chop u back......:rolleyes:

Nice hanging with you all..... I here wetwillies is going to be the place to be on sunday.... ;)

I there !!!

I agree with KOKY, it blew until Markus. However I love Lasgo's voice and hearing Deborah Cox in person was amazing. (Can you tell I love vocals???)

Now, no offense to Oscar G but I have never been a big fan, just not my style of music....UNITL LAST NIGHT!!!! Where the hell did that come from?!?!?! I was so happy!!!! Everyebody has told me that I should have heard him in the Blue Room at ClubSpace but I wasnt one of the lucky one who got to experience that club so...I have really only heard OG on the terrace which usually is pretty mellow. You know me...NO MELLOW...BANG IT OUT TO THE END BABY!!! Oscar...thank you!

Markus was well....I died...kidding. I always enjoy Markus!!! Another fun night indeed. Globalgirl...you are badass!!!Nice getting to know you a little better!

All the other peeps who have already been named.....always a good time! Arturo ...keep me posted on the news you gave me!!!!:eek:

Much Love!!!

Professor say Hi to all and sorry he missed it...well sorry he missed MS and MURK! :laugh:

Yeah, so was invited to go to something called "Not So Silent Night 2" I thought we were going to a movie theater to see a movie....:rolleyes:

Anyway, turned out to be a Party 93.1 eent with live acts and some DJ's spinning. I figure, what thelll, it's free, why not?

Meet up with Koky and CrzyC at 8pm. When we got in, the actually setup was very nice (good job Concept Entertainment ;):tongue: ) Nexo rig sound system was banging. The music it self was "ok" at the moment, until they played some cheese at which point caused me and CrzyC to find the nearest ALCOHOL bar!!!

Then I hit the food court bar thingie; mmmmmmm......chicken shishkabobs :drool::laugh:

Then we meet up with Arutrob, Bobbalou (Harold) Markus Schulz and GlobalGirl (Heather). Then out of nowhere, POD appears! :eek: He tried to bribe us so that we wouldn't mention we saw him there....wasn't enough $$$ sorry :laugh:

We got to see some live acts like Lasgo (she's cute as hell :D) Danni Minouge, Deborah Cox and Roc Project. I Think there was more, but I forgot. Lots of young people around. Which is ok for the type of event it was. As long as people we having fun. that was the bottom line.

Markus Schulz took over the decks at like 10:30 or so.....that crowd wasn't ready for Markus! :eek: What I mean is that they went from Roc Project singing to Markus Schulz playing his kick ass music......too much for the people to handle ;)

About an hour later, Oscar G from Murk got on and banged out some stuff not really heard to much by OG @ Space. It was great! Ended up leaving at like 11:30pm, it was a long day and I was tired.

Overall, the event was OK.

Koky's track of the night was "Nobody's supposed to be here" Why? :rolleyes:

I didn't DIE. So take it which ever way you please. As Bling once told me, I'll just wait to Die Another Day :tongue:

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

Koky's track of the night was "Nobody's supposed to be here" Why? :rolleyes:

I didn't DIE. So take it which ever way you please :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: yeah cause it was THE TRUTH !!! :laugh: :laugh: well until the space crew got on the decks :cool: :cool: :D