Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best clubs for Sundays and Mondays.HELP ME OUT

xtremity

sup people,

I"ll be in Vegas for 5 days for my spring break along with 2 girls and another guy, this is what i have planned club wise//

SAT =ICE

SUN=??? babys??

MON=??? the beach???

TUES= Studio 54

WED= RA

I need better clubs for SUNDAY and MONDAY night babys and the beach don't look that great (although i could be wrong considering i never went to them)

ANY SUGGESTIONS???

also aside from DRAI'S what other after hour clubs are good??

HELP ME OUT

Originally posted by xtremity

and is RA good on wednesday night??

RA is always slammin on wensdays

Monday check out RUMjungle. Very nice set up, best bartenders in vegas i think, but watch out cuz no drinks on the dance floor. Around 1 head up to the Foundation room, also in Mandalay

Sunday...LIGHT

thanks man I appriciate all the adivce. Now my only remaining quest is to find drugs when i get there haha.. somehow i don't think bringing Weed etc from nyc is a smart move on an airline lol

I'll ask the bouncer..

try seven afterhours about 4 or 5 they got this new dj, trexx he is pretty phat if you like prog house and trance. I seen him last time i was there and im going there when I go back to vegas, hope I could help later, sweetfun NYC.

sup people,

I"ll be in Vegas for 5 days for my spring break along with 2 girls and another guy, this is what i have planned club wise//

SAT =ICE

SUN=??? babys??

MON=??? the beach???

TUES= Studio 54

WED= RA

I need better clubs for SUNDAY and MONDAY night babys and the beach don't look that great (although i could be wrong considering i never went to them)

ANY SUGGESTIONS???

also aside from DRAI'S what other after hour clubs are good??

HELP ME OUT

how about thurs, fri, sat?

Originally posted by reddog4063

why limit yourself to one club a night? do two or three for a better experience, hitting each club at peak.

for various reasons...

#1) i hate waiting in lines so hoping at peak hours would piss me the fuck off..

#2) Money, I rather go to the best club that night and stay there, spending the extra 40$ on drinks instead of entry fees..

#3) in additiong to clubs there's strip clus , I plan on hitting these up as well, and lets not forget GAMBLING gatta do that for a few hours a day as well ya knoe?

#4)time... there's about 4-5 hours of peek dancing time,not nearly enough time to hit up more than 2 clubs max without feeling it or making it worhte ht entry fee

#5)sex, i plan on being in my room by 5am everynight having sex with the lady..then sleeping till 4pm

those are the top 5 reasons...

In your room by 5am???? :what: hahahaha...that's when the party gets hoppin ....It's all about afterhours here in Vegas. Drais is at peak around 5 am. :clap: and then we have after after hours @ GLO......goes till 12pm. . o 0 (damn I love this town). So ummmm check your sleeping bag at the Las Vegas sign and do it Vegas style.