Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Klitschko Fight

joe81

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

u guys r crazy...no one is gona stop Lennox...he would destroy Klitschko...

what about the first fight? between that guido and the dude from Queen,NY?? update?

Joe Mesi won by a decision. Won the first 6 rounds, got a knock down. Then in the 7th he went downa nd was shakey fromt here on out, but still won.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

u guys r crazy...no one is gona stop Lennox...he would destroy Klitschko...

Lewis was down on all score cards last june. And the way Klitschko fought tonight he is in some trouble. Klitschko was definitley on point looking for a knock out and not taking any chances, if you look at his history, he lost to Chris Byrd because of a shoulder injury (torn ligament) and lost too Lewis with the cut on his eye. Besides that he is 33 -2-0 with 32 knock outs thats sick and he has knoced out some good people.

If not Lewis I would like to se him fight Corrie Sanders who upset his brother. Thats a definite knock out!

I agree Klitschko looked good, and really made himself into a solid contender, but remmeber when he fought lewis, lewis was training the whole time for Johnson, and two weeks before the fight you have to try and change all your training and your ring approach. Klitschko still fought well, but I think if Lewis trains for him the whole time he will beat him. Also about Lewis he is unstopable when he is on and when he trains well and the weight is at a good level, but if he is not in good shape he can be taken.

Originally posted by armanifella

I agree Klitschko looked good, and really made himself into a solid contender, but remmeber when he fought lewis, lewis was training the whole time for Johnson, and two weeks before the fight you have to try and change all your training and your ring approach. Klitschko still fought well, but I think if Lewis trains for him the whole time he will beat him. Also about Lewis he is unstopable when he is on and when he trains well and the weight is at a good level, but if he is not in good shape he can be taken.

What about the other end of that sword, Klitschko having to fight on 2 weeks notice...From sitting around, to having to fight Lennox Lewis for the title...

Originally posted by joe81

What about the other end of that sword, Klitschko having to fight on 2 weeks notice...From sitting around, to having to fight Lennox Lewis for the title...

very good point. I just think that Lewis had more to lose, and Klitschko came in more relaxed and had the advantage of having lewis training for a man who is 5 inches shorter with a shorter reach. Anyway I still think it will be a good rematch if it ever goes off, and klitschko is alot more talented than I thought. But I still feel with the proper training for klitschko you will see a more solid fight from lewis.