Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I've Made My Decision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK DEBORAH COX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, she has done nothing for me except given me some hot songs to listen too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, performers do nothing for me, but allow me to go to the bathroom.......................................

DIGGA IS GOING TO FUCKING DEKO NEXT SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOUR CLOSED, I DONT CARE, OPEN THE GOD DAM DOORS, I WILL BRING MY OWN GODDAM MIX CD, AND MY OWN BOTTLE OF PINOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................................

this will be the last saturday i watch saturday night live and listen to evil music, kill a bag of shuga, drink a bottle of pinot and play bolderdash w/ my roomates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM GOING TO DEKO AND NOTHING IS GOING TO STOP ME THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jerrydon26, leave a room open for digga, I AM STAYING AT YOUR HOUSE AND EATING ALL YOUR FOOD..........................................

Originally posted by roddigga

INTERESTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUITE...............................

Rod...I have $,$$$,$$$ is my eyes...looking into the horizon...I see pools of coin...like Screwdge McDuck....We are going to be swimming in dough.....SIZZZZZZZLE!!!!!

I have an idea....Very Very Big Idea......My gears are turning and I busted out of the cage....

We will create a Dynasty......We will rule the world....Mwahahahaha.....Mwahahahahah....Bwahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahhahhaahahahahahhaa!

Originally posted by godisadj

Honestly who cares?

keep your comments to yourself, you never know when all that shit talking will come back to haunt you????????????????????

handS on the home keys and watch your back?????????????, LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by lisatodaro69

how about if i stop u rod? u are a fucking lunatic... i cant wait for next saturday :mad:

yesssssssssss, perfect lisa!!!!!!, please try and get in my way!!!!!

its been a while since digga had a good midget toss.............

diggas that is some serious deko w/d your having:laugh: you better get there early and drink lots of shots..its the only rx for your sickness:laugh:

BTW I drank pinot and went sleigh riding w/ my roommates....my DOGS Saturday night...it was ok cause I didn't have to share my wine w/ them...hee hee....I think I am having deko w/d too:laugh:

am i still fucked up from last night, or did you really just put 3 of those stupid smily things on diggaS thread?????????

OTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, ROD HATES THOSE THINGS, ITS LIKE TALKING TO A MIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, THEY DRIVE ME NUTS..............

Originally posted by roddigga

am i still fucked up from last night, or did you really just put 3 of those stupid smily things on diggaS thread?????????

OTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, ROD HATES THOSE THINGS, ITS LIKE TALKING TO A MIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, THEY DRIVE ME NUTS..............

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

r u people serious???????????

i just bit my computer screen, those looked like little blue skittles..............i used to love skittles, till i got 3 of them stuck up my nose one night, someone dared me to do a line of skittles!!!!!, the first 10 went straight to my brain, hence the colorful personality..........but the last 3 god lodged up there for a few hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh thats nothing, the smooth coating allows it to glide through the nasal passage!!!!!!!, what happened was right before i snorted the line of skittles i did a huge line of meatballs, YES MEATBALLS!!!!!..............i saw homer simpson do it, so i figured i'd try.........apperenly the MEATBALL was still stuck up there and it caused the last 3 skittles to get stuck in my nostril!!!!!!!!!!!!

INTERESTING HUH????????????

rod.. there is a little white van coming by your job. they have these cute lil red and blue lights on top of them and nice men wearing white jackets. go with them, they're gonna take you to a fun place called Happy Land where you get different colored pills every day and get to wear comfy robes and play checkers.

before i go please let me explain....................

get a protein shake this could take a while...............

digga got his masters in psychology, after graduating i worked as an understudy with one of the top psychologist in the nation!!!!!!......................my job was to help analyze the most twisted humans on the east coast and help determine how they developed there train of thaught!!!!!!!!!, this was a rough 3 years for digga b/c i constantly dealt w/ twisted humans!!!, it scared me everyday knowing that people thaught in this manner.......................

after a few years of evaluating these patients my mentor noticed changes in rods train of thaught and thinking, he noticed i was absorbing the thaughts of many of our patients!!!!!!!!, he noticed this by the way i talked and the way i was describing certain events, he described it as "SOME PEOPLE SEE OUT THE LINES ROD, BUT YOU YOU ARE WAY OUT THERE" he could not explain it since i was taking in SOO many different mental disorders at once, he could not pin point which was most dominant...............soon i noticed my mentor started to put me throught the same tests and questions he would give our subjects and patients, he tried doing it in a manner that i would not pick up on because he did not want to alarm me as having a problem!!!!!

my mentor noticed that i started to act and think like the top 10 mentally unstable patients we had, apparently i started to adapt there train of thaught!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS FUCKING SICK!!!!!!!, what digga learned all through college about mental disorders was all happening to me.................after being a top understudy i now became a patient!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........this phenomenom caused my mentor to quit his practice and go back to school to try and figure out how one man can be as mentally unstable as me!!!!!!!!!!!!!