Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sat Review CiRCA RYDELL DOLLS VOODOO DINER SIIICKKKKKKK

Pick Up Axel and Head over to pick up Nootsy....

after doing donuts in the culdesac in front of his house he comes out screaming that the neighbors called the cops and are currently enroute.......Needless to say we got the hell outta dodge...

Once Skinny Nootsy is in the car he starts crying about how hungry he is...I tell him we'll stop by Wendy's next to CIrca...WHICH was CLOSED..hahahaha poor fag tries to tell me to drive to McD's 12 miles up on 17 Didnt happen...Walk into Circa needless tosay it was 9pm and there were only a handful of people there.....Get the call from Voodoo to stop by Planned on leaving Circa at 12 and heading over...DIDNT HAPPEN. .

Nootsy orders Dominos Pizza...I give a slice away to this cute chick that was hungry..She almost bit my hand off as I handed it to her..He almost killed me for giving it away!!!! Gorgeous George starts serving up some hardcore mixes of drinks lol and we break out the cell phones calling everyone to come to Circa....With in a half hour....The people started pouring in...Rydell shows up and then a few hotties followed by more hotties with some guys and then more and more people all in all it wasnt bad.....Few more drinks and around 11:30 at this point we convinve Rydell to throw down a set..I drive to his house and get his cd's....

Return to CiRCA

RYDELL GOES ON.DROPPED A SICKKKKKKK SET AND HAD THE WHOLE PLACE GOING NUTS.....(See pics on upscale venue in a day or two)

1:30 Circa closes

Axel goes to Deep

We get in the car to head over to voodoo yet seem to detour at Satin Dolls....Noots Rydell(and guest;) ) Merill and Myself head in grab a drink check out some chicks and were out of there like 5 minutes later...as we leave gay Nootsy decides to start doing flips and rolls inthe snow...GREAT...Get in the car start heading over to voodoo at which point idiot Notsy realizes he has lost his phone turn around to Dolls I call his phone and there it is in the pile of snow he was flipping into.

Continue to voodoo place is now closed as we sneak in for the afterhours already trashed....Ronnie gave us even more alcohol!!!!!!!!!

After drinking more and more Nootsy decides to challenge Merill to a "first take down match"

We wont even get into that....

After trashing Voodoo Lounge and putting down his booze It is time to go....

We head over the the Lyndhurst Diner where Nootsy is once again being loud and obnoxious...No wait there we get right inget our food run into Carlos (the VIP Guy) from Joeys and some hot chicks that work at Molly's. After Nootsy No game tries pimpin game We bounce.

Head back to CiRCA get my car and meet up with Axel for a little hours at a friends....Get home at 6am All In ALL WEATHER SHITTY OR NIGHT IT WAS A GREAT TIME!!!!!!!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kostaP

after doing donuts in the culdesac in front of his house he comes out screaming that the neighbors called the cops and are currently enroute.......Needless to say we got the hell outta dodge...

Once Skinny Nootsy is in the car he starts crying about how hungry he is...I tell him we'll stop by Wendy's next to CIrca...WHICH was CLOSED..hahahaha poor fag tries to tell me to drive to McD's 12 miles up on 17 Didnt happen...Walk into Circa needless tosay it was 9pm and there were only a handful of people there.....Get the call from Voodoo to stop by Planned on leaving Circa at 12 and heading over...DIDNT HAPPEN. .

Nootsy orders Dominos Pizza...I give a slice away to this cute chick that was hungry..She almost bit my hand off as I handed it to her..He almost killed me for giving it away!!!! Gorgeous George starts serving up some hardcore mixes of drinks lol and we break out the cell phones calling everyone to come to Circa....With in a half hour....The people started pouring in...Rydell shows up and then a few hotties followed by more hotties with some guys and then more and more people all in all it wasnt bad.....Few more drinks and around 11:30 at this point we convinve Rydell to throw down a set..I drive to his house and get his cd's....

Return to CiRCA

RYDELL GOES ON.DROPPED A SICKKKKKKK SET AND HAD THE WHOLE PLACE GOING NUTS.....(See pics on upscale venue in a day or two)

Axel goes to Deep

We get in the car to head over to voodoo yet seem to detour at Satin Dolls....Noots Rydell(and guest;) ) Merill and Myself head in grab a drink check out some chicks and were out of there like 5 minutes later...as we leave gay Nootsy decides to start doing flips and rolls inthe snow...GREAT...Get in the car start heading over to voodoo at which point idiot Notsy realizes he has lost his phone turn around to Dolls I call his phone and there it is in the pile of snow he was flipping into.

Continue to voodoo place is now closed as we sneak in for the afterhours already trashed....Ronnie gave us even more alcohol!!!!!!!!!

After drinking more and more Nootsy decides to challenge Merill to a "first take down match"

We head over the the Lyndhurst Diner where Nootsy is once again being loud and obnoxious...No wait there we get right inget our food run into Carlos (the VIP Guy) from Joeys and some hot chicks that work at Molly's. After Nootsy No game tries pimpin game We bounce.

Head back to CiRCA get my car and meet up with Axel for a little hours at a friends....Get home at 6am All In ALL WEATHER SHITTY OR NIGHT IT WAS A GREAT TIME!!!!!!!!

see but it is posts like these why i ride you like brown on caleb

what is this thread all about...pm this to those that ask to know about your night. Otherwise this is just a lot of "noise" on this board

Return to CiRCA

Axel goes to Deep

Hey Kosta. . did you write about how you where going to pick me up. . and how Nootsy left me a funny voice mail at 3ish. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You boyz are out of control!! :tongue:

Originally posted by acclubs

see but it is posts like these why i ride you like brown on caleb

what is this thread all about...pm this to those that ask to know about your night. Otherwise this is just a lot of "noise" on this board

If you dont care dont click on it asshole.....There are plenty of posts that I dont bother opening if it doesnt concern you or ifyou could care less on what I do then why the fuck did you click on this thread in the first place....You obviously ride my posts/threads.

Get off my cock bro.

Originally posted by laurie619

Hey Kosta. . did you write about how you where going to pick me up. . and how Nootsy left me a funny voice mail at 3ish. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You boyz are out of control!! :tongue:

There are some bits and pieces of the night we're all still trying to remember we'll see when the pictures are up!!!!!!

OMG LAURIES BACK!!!!!!!!

KOSTA DOES THE JARMENIO DANCE HAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA

There are some bits and pieces of the night we're all still trying to remember we'll see when the pictures are up!!!!!!

OMG LAURIES BACK!!!!!!!!

KOSTA DOES THE JARMENIO DANCE HAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA

LMAO ~ I am NOT back!! I just had cabin fever I'll give ya a call in a little and wake your bottom up!! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by xrapturex

yeah i read the whole post...

and nootsy you are in trouble.....I tried to call you to see if it was worth trying to drive out, and I got no call back. Your dead. :mad:

Kosta - Merrill Started that

Laurie - what the hell did I say on the Voicemail?

Jill - You knew where I was going - besides everything else was closed so it pretty much narrowed down the choices

Rich - Still Fat

By the way Kosta it was when you gave away my second peice of pizza that I got pissed

Axel - Pg those Pics b4 you put them up

Originally posted by nootsy

Kosta - Merrill Started that

Laurie - what the hell did I say on the Voicemail?

Jill - You knew where I was going - besides everything else was closed so it pretty much narrowed down the choices

Rich - Still Fat

By the way Kosta it was when you gave away my second peice of pizza that I got pissed

Axel - Pg those Pics b4 you put them up

I called you after that smarty pants-to see if the drive was worth it for me. No biggie, I really dont care.

I called you after that smarty pants-to see if the drive was worth it for me. No biggie, I really dont care.

Lets see We drank our faces off and talked Rydell into going home to get his records. Nah wasnt worth it

Originally posted by nootsy

wait wait - I thought I was trying to pick up Laurie?? I am confused

i read it wrong.. kosta was trying to pick me and my bf up.. and he left me a message that we were weak for not going out.. hahah.. it was at 11 i was already passed out!

Besides me, Kosta tries to pick up everyone.

I was going to pick them up in the sense that I was gonna drive them to CiRCA....Well Laurie it wasnt realkistic b/c she was too far...But Dani Lives only a few minutes down the rooad...Either way I still had a great time.