Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior @ SF

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

Was there a different dj in the basement?

Vivacious didn't really add shit to the club's vibe, and I'm sure Kevin A. and other reputable drag queens will make appearances at SF now that Junior's the resident.

And it's good to have Paris at the door again, despite how stupid she often sounds / acts. She's definitely earned her keep.

There were no other DJs anywhere.

Paris completely ignored my friend who actually knew her for years because she was a girl, she was even like "is the girl with you guys?" which is funny cuz she used to ignore us cuz we were guys. Anywya there were maybe 20 - 30 girls in there, but all of them were slamming IMO so it didnt bother me at all.

Vivacious was seen at the party. However, she did not perform this weekend. Some of the original SF male dancers did however peform.

Personally, I hope they keep their original SF dancers and forget about the same ol' tired divas and Rubio and Kidd performances. I've always felt that SF's performances were generally more entertaining and better produced that what you find at most 'gay' parties today.

Originally posted by boywondernyc

Vivacious was seen at the party. However, she did not perform this weekend. Some of the original SF male dancers did however peform.

Personally, I hope they keep their original SF dancers and forget about the same ol' tired divas and Rubio and Kidd performances. I've always felt that SF's performances were generally more entertaining and better produced that what you find at most 'gay' parties today.

I'm sure they will figure that out....hopefully.

Originally posted by djstevemelnick

There were no other DJs anywhere.

Paris completely ignored my friend who actually knew her for years because she was a girl, she was even like "is the girl with you guys?" which is funny cuz she used to ignore us cuz we were guys. Anywya there were maybe 20 - 30 girls in there, but all of them were slamming IMO so it didnt bother me at all.

20-30 girls doesn't sound like that much!! There should have been more let in than that. So did JV make most people forget about JP for a night or was he ok (to those who are JV followers)? I heard him once up in Boston's Roxy but never heard him at Palladium or Twilo. I know it's not the same thing at all that's why I'm asking. Also was Paris strict with the dress code?