Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's official 4am closing for Friday and Sunday...

Originally posted by ceeotter

YES LETS ALL THINK NICE THOUGHTS OF SUMMER:D

ahhhh sitting on the beach at surf w/ a miami vice..watching jar do the jarmenio shuffle across the dance floor at temps...these are few of my favorite things..lol...

Yo sister, check your PM'S:D

YES LETS ALL THINK NICE THOUGHTS OF SUMMER:D

ahhhh sitting on the beach at surf w/ a miami vice..watching jar do the jarmenio shuffle across the dance floor at temps...these are few of my favorite things..lol...

I especially like the armenio spin and clap.....the shuffle is classic too though. :D

Originally posted by roddigga

im confused here.............can you send me the happy meal version of this thread?????????, ya know the kidz version....................

thnx

ROD SEASIDE HEIGHTS TEMPTS MERGE XS BAMBOO CLOSES AT 4 AM FRIDAY SATURDAY SUNDAY.....AND NOW YOU CAN PICK UP 18 Y/O CHICKS IN THE CLUB

i knew kosta would have the happy meal version...............

but wasnt it like that all the time anyway, i mean the times????, it dont matter, digga could never tell time during the summer anyway...................

quick story for ya kosta......................one time this girl came up to digga and asked me what time it was, w/ a confident look on my face i looked at her and said, "MOTOROLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!" turned away and kept boppin my head..........she came up to me 2 hours later and finally told me what i said when she asked me the time she was in stitches the whole night in laughter...............gotta love digga...................

Originally posted by roddigga

i knew kosta would have the happy meal version...............

but wasnt it like that all the time anyway, i mean the times????, it dont matter, digga could never tell time during the summer anyway...................

quick story for ya kosta......................one time this girl came up to digga and asked me what time it was, w/ a confident look on my face i looked at her and said, "MOTOROLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!" turned away and kept boppin my head..........she came up to me 2 hours later and finally told me what i said when she asked me the time she was in stitches the whole night in laughter...............gotta love digga...................

Rod that doesnt suprise me....sunday and friday was 3 am closing now theyre 4am.

Rod did you ever meet Chang my neighbor from the shore house?? His cell phone was ringing one sunday afternoon...he takes his hand flips it open like a cell phone and puts it to his ear.....He starts going "hello...hello".....looks at it his hand thinking its his cell.....flips his hand closed and puts it in his pocket....in a Roddigga mangladeshi voice he goes "there was no one there" Classic Rod move...f'in hysterical.

in Seaside Heights this summer...sunday nights at Temps are going to be ridiculous!!! My Monday mornings will never be the same.....also it is 18 and over for SSH too. TEMPTATIONS WILL NOT BE THOUGH..ADULTS ONLY:D

18 n over in Bamboo doesn't sound rite :mad: