Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's official 4am closing for Friday and Sunday...

Originally posted by kostaP

hahahaha too funny how bout the life guards trying to control the beach..watch the fuckin water assholes!!!!!!

How funny "you guys want some pot" Yeah you know anyone" "umm here"

Yeah....nothing like the lifeguard catching you hitting bumps! Bwahahahahaahaha......Yeah...the number one question is...."Do you know anyone"....hahahahahaha

Kosta we are thinking Ortley again...Close to the Surf Club...

damn reread my thread...TEMPTS IS ADULTS ONLY..its too crazy in there already...xs, bamboo will be 18 and over...no idea about merge its there call if they want to be or not...XS is going to play some hip hop...but not a entire night of it...its not against the law but believe me if you do it...you will catch a ton of sh&t from the town..they will make it very difficult..but they are looking at changing up the music forum and have a DJ that will spin some hip hop on saturday w/ the usual dance...they don't want to have what is being played at temps played at xs...same crowd slpit up that way..so 2 different styles will bring m,ore people...xs is HUGE so it a natural to have 18 and over...the place will get filled that way......WHATABOUTME YOUR LAST SUMMER WILL BE THE SUMMER BEFORE YOUR 100TH BDAY..if you make it thta...surf is like air to you...you need temps and surf to get you alive...lol...bottome line...between 18 and over and 4 am closing fri, sat, sun we are looking at a crazy packed summer..thsi is a GOOD THING...and best of all temps stays 21 and over..choices for the age groups..some people like hot 18 yrs chicks..right rubas:laugh: :laugh: as far as which DJ which night they have not even Sat down and talked about it but after hearing teo and rs play the same room at deko that sounds like a great match...we shall see...no doubt manny was the great fridays @ xs and he was at Bermuda on fridays before that where he did a great job...ADV another one of my favs..lots of choices.

Originally posted by njstacked2

Yeah....nothing like the lifeguard catching you hitting bumps! Bwahahahahaahaha......Yeah...the number one question is...."Do you know anyone"....hahahahahaha

Kosta we are thinking Ortley again...Close to the Surf Club...

FUCKING LIFEGAURDS HAHAHA MAGLADESH EVERYDAY ON THE BEACH.

Youknow anyone??? hahahahaa what a crazy summer....ya know those surf club condos on the beach are pretty nice!!!!!!!!!!

Ceotter PLEASE NOTE...I HAVE SEVERE A.D.D MY LONG ASS THREAD THE OTHER DAY I DIDNT PROOF READ BECAUSE I COULDNT GET THROUGH IT. I ACTUALLY READ YOUR ENTIRE POST BECAUSE YOU GAVE ME THE SAME COURTESY TO READ MINE. FEEL HONORED LOL.

BTW GET THOSE NAPKINS READY.

Originally posted by djmikebugout

actually brian it wouldnt be illegal per se--

Many laws are made to justify ends thru means, so if they made a direct corrolation btw trouble n hip hop clubs, they could have very easily passed this law.

But, most likely the law doesnt exist. Rather, I bet the town basically has 'made it known' so to speak that clubs that play hip hop will get shut down. Its been my experience that having the town/city on your side is a good thing, so usually club owners will do their best to abide by the town's wishes. otherwise you have cops and fire marshalls busting balls about every little details, every person over capacity, issuing jay walking tickets, ect ect to the point where the clubs die out cuz the people stop coming.

Its all politics and bullshit.

I dont know where you went to law school, but they sure didnt teach you shit....Illegal per se.....Not even, the "law" clearly regulates content and violates the First Amendment...Thus, even if there was a compelling state interest, i.e., say to prohibt fights, it is unconstitutional...Moreover, any municiapl attorney would not in his right mind draft such a law, nor would the town adopt it...

Maybe you should put down your college level con law book, and stick to djing...

Originally posted by whataboutme

I dont know where you went to law school, but they sure didnt teach you shit....Illegal per se.....Not even, the "law" clearly regulates content and violates the First Amendment...Thus, even if there was a compelling state interest, i.e., say to prohibt fights, it is unconstitutional...Moreover, any municiapl attorney would not in his right mind draft such a law, nor would the town adopt it...

Maybe you should put down your college level con law book, and stick to djing...

actually, i just put down my LAW SCHOOL books and im a 3L at Pace...

and the point of my post was that it probably didnt really exist, BUT the town could still have passed that law--now would that law withstand strict scrutiny on appeal? Maybe not. But i wouldnt necessarily shoot it down. When they passed the law in Colorado pertaining to having no guys living in the same house together that werent related (which was really to prohibit homosexual relations) they used a 'false' purpose. I'm sure the town would come up with some kind of excuse if they wanted to pass the law. But again, it might not survive scrutiny.

I did misspeak when i said its not illegal per se...what i meant to tell brian was 'hold on a minute they still may do something here' and i know per se is differnt

maybe ur a lawyer maybe ur not and u definitely know more than i do if u are, but all that i've said is accurate. I have actually raised this argument in class before (which is why i posted) and have done well, so maybe u dont agree with me, but my professor who grade me do, and thats all i care about :D

Mike

Originally posted by djmikebugout

actually, i just put down my LAW SCHOOL books and im a 3L at Pace...Mike

Good answer...Good answer

Actually, Im just busting chops, but I have been out of law school for a while now and I work in Short Hills for a large firm...I wish I could give you some advice, but your too far into things for me to tell you not to be a lawyer...

Good luck with the bar, make sure you take both Jersey and new York at the same time as it will definitely increase your marketability...If you ever have any questions, feel fre to pm me...

Rubas

LV---I admit, I cant spin for shit and my flight leaves in 2 hours, just waiting for TJ

hype its all about the benjamins,,but hey never knwo maybe they will just do xs but a little birdie told me this saturday is 18 and over @ bamboo:eek: I guess they are testing the market:D

right now the damn sawmill is mopping the floor w/ every other place in ss..bamboo is still holding a crowd but it's tough competition..the green room (upstairs of the new sawmill) can hold about 500 people and downstairs probably another 400 the place is friggin huge and they have been booking some mad bands..and saturday is dance..suposedley they are booking robbie tronco in feb...THAT is BS! Its the f%^king Sawmill the soundsystem ain't set up to have mad beats pumped through it...they should stick to the bands and that the clubs do their thing...so in a nut shell they are trying to make some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...

Originally posted by thehype

Thats a fuckin CROCK OF SHIT. Bamboo has always been geared towards 21 n over crowd. Seeing 18 year olds in there is not fuckin kool. :mad: :mad: very madd at this :mad:

I agree 18 to get in for XS and Bamboo is the worst shit ever. I understand they may doing it to make more money but for us 21 and over people this really f'n blows.

Originally posted by ceeotter

right now the damn sawmill is mopping the floor w/ every other place in ss..bamboo is still holding a crowd but it's tough competition..the green room (upstairs of the new sawmill) can hold about 500 people and downstairs probably another 400 the place is friggin huge and they have been booking some mad bands..and saturday is dance..suposedley they are booking robbie tronco in feb...THAT is BS! Its the f%^king Sawmill the soundsystem ain't set up to have mad beats pumped through it...they should stick to the bands and that the clubs do their thing...so in a nut shell they are trying to make some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...

Hey SawMill booked Robbie RiverA for late january. but yea Sawmill should def stick wit bands

Originally posted by jrzcluba

as long as tempts and surf stay 21 and over should be ok, i wont mind swinging over to XS for a change of scenery once in a while for a dif crowd then making my way back to tempts

see a positive comment..nice

hype...sawmill is off their rocker...can you imagine the sawmill regulars :eek: