Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
kostaP

Bastonians BEWARE: Kosta P Is coming to Bastin

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by flavanugz

im still laughing about something you said on the jerz board....something like..

"how do you expect jp to spin for 4 hours? what is he gonna play like like 7 songs?"

HAHAHHA:laugh:

Its true though.You cant put him in a Jersey club unless you give him the time he needs to spin.....He fucking played Life Goes On the original and the remix for 2 1/2 hours one night then went into a 3 hour Like a Prayer (which I wasnt complaining b/c I loved his remix) and when Luminaire came out the song debuted for 4 hours alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kostaP

Its true though.You cant put him in a Jersey club unless you give him the time he needs to spin.....He fucking played Life Goes On the original and the remix for 2 1/2 hours one night then went into a 3 hour Like a Prayer (which I wasnt complaining b/c I loved his remix) and when Luminaire came out the song debuted for 4 hours alone.

Who would stay and listen to a song play for 2 1/2 hours? You must be really fucked up to listen to any song for more then 10 -15 minutes...:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kostaP

Its true though.You cant put him in a Jersey club unless you give him the time he needs to spin.....He fucking played Life Goes On the original and the remix for 2 1/2 hours one night then went into a 3 hour Like a Prayer (which I wasnt complaining b/c I loved his remix) and when Luminaire came out the song debuted for 4 hours alone.

You serious Clark?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by prplhz

Who would stay and listen to a song play for 2 1/2 hours? You must be really fucked up to listen to any song for more then 10 -15 minutes...:rolleyes:

Well it teases for a bit then drops then there's the build up then an extended build up back to the beginnning makes you anticipate the whole thing......You have never been to factory I take it......You dont know the meaning of the word fucked up....also You never heard of the times where he would shut the music off for 10 20 40 minutes at a time and no one would leave....The entire club would start clapping banging on the columns and tables start whistling until he came back on again...it truly was an experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by groovefire

You serious Clark?

The Luminaire debut he played the entire Maria Callas opera of Luminaire (Flowers Duet) then went into his tease and build up to the drop It was great. Of course there were a million other things going on at the same time different beats behind it bringing other songs in and out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kostaP

Well it teases for a bit then drops then there's the build up then an extended build up back to the beginnning makes you anticipate the whole thing......You have never been to factory I take it......You dont know the meaning of the word fucked up....also You never heard of the times where he would shut the music off for 10 20 40 minutes at a time and no one would leave....The entire club would start clapping banging on the columns and tables start whistling until he came back on again...it truly was an experience.

To answer your first question, I have been to Factory once back in 2000, wasn't a good night, didn't enjoy myself at all. Maybe it's just not my thing, JP doesn't excite me at all. I think his build ups are weak, if you can call them build ups. I've seen him here in Boston twice and both times, I thought yo myself why the fuck am I here, THIS SUCKS! I guess I will never understand the love you people have for JP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by prplhz

To answer your first question, I have been to Factory once back in 2000, wasn't a good night, didn't enjoy myself at all. Maybe it's just not my thing, JP doesn't excite me at all. I think his build ups are weak, if you can call them build ups. I've seen him here in Boston twice and both times, I thought yo myself why the fuck am I here, THIS SUCKS! I guess I will never understand the love you people have for JP.

I have since grown out of my JP mode....although I had many great times at the Factory...Grovefirre JP isnt in my esteemed DJ list....It was a phase hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kostaP

Countdown Begins.....You assholes better take me out: January its on.

Do they have any Straight Clubs in Boston or is everyone up there gay??

Maybe Ill just stay in my hotel and drink the mini-bar dry...

Kosta you love the gay clubs. I am coming to Boston with you so lets get a crew together. Road trip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by lolahotass

Patricia said on another board that JP is always G'd out:laugh:

Maybe that explains the 2 1/2 hour re-mixes:laugh:

He would go into k holes and stop the music for a while...prob. g'd out too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by stymie

haha oh shit I was gonna ask you what you mean but I figured it out. dont blow that out of proportion or post any I-m messages I send you please.

I was only saying it was nuts, you know, lots of drinking and crazy antics...what are you talking about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×