Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for the love of god

pattbateman

Click Here for the latest info on Miami clubs.

I know Space will have more of "locals" all star party.

Nerve, Crobar, Opium, will all have parties also but price ranges from $50 - 175 per person. :mad:

Everything is honesly over priced and most of the locals will be hitting house parties.

Delux in Del Ray Beach will be good also.

so you think that it would not be worth it???? its gotta be better then the shit hole town i live in (cleveland) i dont mind payin the money i just dont wanna pay iti and there be no one in the fuckin club! out of the clubs you named where would you go if you had to choose??????

Originally posted by pattbateman

will someone help me in my endevours i would love to know where the hottest place to party in SB over NYE i would appreciate all of your expert opinions.

This is from the crobar website - I would suggest checking out the websites for the clubs you are interested in and head there.

Space will be good for afterhours - at least it was last year. Been to Opium and it was good there as well.

Here is the info about crobar:

The year is 1938, the date is December 31, the location is the spanking new Cameo Theatre and the movie is Gone with the Wind. As you approach the red-carpeted entrance, you can feel the excitement of the Premier. Paparazzi flanking you on both sides as you walk to the front doors where smartly dressed ushers await you. As the best picture of that year comes to a close, midnight draws near; no one moves, no one leaves their seats, for the Cameo then reveals the “real†premier: 2004.

Crobar at the Cameo Theatre in the heart of South Miami Beach’s art deco district presents a look back forward. Join us as we present The Premier: 2004. Pristinely dressed men and women welcome you into our glittering deco hall. The red carpet opens at 9pm and goes to the wee hours. General admission seats are $50, which includes a champagne reception at midnight and New Years party favors. If you prefer a table, we offer those seats at $150 a person, which includes admission, your own table, a bottle of champagne and a bottle of vodka. We have box seats available that start at $200.

Main room DJ's Cedric Gervais and Juan Mejia

VIP room DJ's Stefan Luke and Pedro

Ultra DJ's Matt Martinez and Nelson Diaz

Crobar at the Cameo presents THE PREMIER - 2004

General admission price is $50. Includes a champagne toast at midnight and admission. Tickets go on sale December 1.

VIP tables are $150 a person up to 5 people and includes a bottle of champagne and a bottle of vodka.

Doors open at 9pm.