Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All New Sundays At Sleep

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by gianna01

say it like it is. word, lol

AND FOR THE RECORD, WE ARE GOING NOWHERE!!! SLEEPS POCKETS ARE DEEP AND WE WILL BE INTIMIDATED BY NO ONE

the place is a write off then?? good for them

hahahahaha, these posts are funny. . . i like the name gianna so im going to be nice, but if you come back this friday illmake sure you have fun, promise, come to my bar and we will have a good time. .

Originally posted by daitaliangreek

hahahahaha, these posts are funny. . . i like the name gianna so im going to be nice, but if you come back this friday illmake sure you have fun, promise, come to my bar and we will have a good time. .

i think im going friday...i want to have fun...lol

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Nice.

You know i cant stand the club.

But i will go to support the industry and Carl:D

Hit me back on the PM.

CHANGES...

...are coming to Sleep. Marco I know you were disappointed with the club courtesy policy, but I assure you change is a good thing. To all you haters, Rome was not built in a day. Deko wasnt the venue it is now without the growing pains it survived at the beginning. It started with the Thursday night party and Sergio along with other talent set it off on Saturdays to become what it is now. I assure you, these guys arent going anywhere soon.

when the club first opened (dunno what's up there lately, perhaps it's cheaper now in an effort to get people to actually show up so the club doesn't close as fast as the 3 before it) the cost to park and get in was ridiculous. and no i'm not cheap by any means. i don't mind spending money when the club is fun and it's worth while. this is not nyc it's woodbridge/east bumblefuck, nj. this is not an amazing club it's a renovated shack formerly known as crossroads indian restaurant. and no i'm not saying no clubs in jersey are good but to be acting like SLEEP is the new hot spot in jersey where everyone should flock to is just crazy. do you see a lot of posts raving about SLEEP? no. do you see a ton of posts about people hitting SLEEP this weekend or last weekend? no. just posts by a couple people (one or more who work there) trying but failing to get some people up in there.

a couple of you posted nice things about SLEEP, but i just wanted to post MY opinion for all those who may be traveling all the way over here thinking this is some hot, bumpin, new club that they should waste their money on. the crappy bowling alley across the street from the club is probably more bumpin on the weekends. if there's a night you can get in free and you wanna check it out that's cool. i'd rather sit home and set my money on fire than spend it at that place again.

can anyone tell me why all the clubs at this same location have failed before? and what makes SLEEP different? seems like the same poor location/crappy club/discount DJ combination except this time around there's a fresh coat of paint and flashy lights. much like a homey putting $2,500 rims on his 1984 honda accord or a 60 year old toothless prostitute dressing up in prada, SLEEP aint foolin nobody.

no diss to the owners who will unfortunately lose some money due to this business venture, but if as you say they really knew what they were doing they would have done some more research and passed on opening THIS club.

i'm sure at first SLEEP made some quick money offa people, but it doesn't take long for the word to spread around when a club sucks. it's just a matter of time before SLEEP closes and cheng's cantonese buffet renovates and opens up.

Originally posted by solushus

when the club first opened (dunno what's up there lately, perhaps it's cheaper now in an effort to get people to actually show up so the club doesn't close as fast as the 3 before it) the cost to park and get in was ridiculous. and no i'm not cheap by any means. i don't mind spending money when the club is fun and it's worth while. this is not nyc it's woodbridge/east bumblefuck, nj.

Ya gotta love the experts with 2 posts. :bowdown:

I'm not even gonna comment on most of this, but i will say this:

As far as this Sunday we have Metromix.com DJ Bobby McCallister opening and an amazingly ridic drummer by the name of Donato who will be putting together a diff. kind of drum experience than ever heard before...we have been working together on a few sets for months now and believe me when i tell u this kid can drum his ass off

Also we will be featuring some of our new productions from Christian and myself

Mendez and marco...cya there!

mark amatucci

people are so willing to hate at the drop of a hat...look at how much time some of you spend on writing out how much something that you arent even involved in "sucks" and why others should not go as if youre going to be some HERO that saved them from spending 5$

Originally posted by k2927

people are so willing to hate at the drop of a hat...look at how much time some of you spend on writing out how much something that you arent even involved in "sucks" and why others should not go as if youre going to be some HERO that saved them from spending 5$

true true true true. .

Originally posted by marktooch

I'm not even gonna comment on most of this, but i will say this:

As far as this Sunday we have Metromix.com DJ Bobby McCallister opening and an amazingly ridic drummer by the name of Donato who will be putting together a diff. kind of drum experience than ever heard before...we have been working together on a few sets for months now and believe me when i tell u this kid can drum his ass off

Also we will be featuring some of our new productions from Christian and myself

Mendez and marco...cya there!

mark amatucci

Im only going to hear tooch and say hi to Carl

Originally posted by solushus

the crappy bowling alley across the street from the club is probably more bumpin on the weekends.

no need to crack on the bowling alley. Its a good pre-game spot befor you go to the club...can't beat $2 beers and then goin to Sleep all shit bagged :D:cool::)