Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rise 12/5

foxylady69

Now that was what I call a party!

First off, the place is freakin gorgeous! Beautiful, funky decor, fabulous lights, and awesome sound. The staff was so nice, too (sort of weird that the bouncers were actually personable and fun to talk to, instead of 'all business' like a lot of club staff seem to be!). I was really impressed, all around. Never mind the fact that the Groovefire boys were rockin that place inside out till the sun came up, and then some! Good tracks, a little bit darker, harder sound, but still keeping with that funky, sexy vibe we've all come to know as the unmistakeable, patented 'Groovefire' sound.

I had a great time...so much fun dancing with the CP Boston girls! (You guys rock!) and it was too bad we didn't make it to Flavalon for the major festivities due to the sucky weather (next time, I promise!) Nice to see some other Providence people made the rediculous trek through the storm, too. We had such a long, retarded ride home, but hey, we're not dead, so it was all worth it. ;)

Till next time, people.

Can't write much but loved Friday night, as I said before something very refreshing for RISE, nice change. Also, stayed up ridiculously late, only to convince everyone to go back to Flava's where I think I was the only one still WIDE awake!:laugh:

Foxy had a great time dancing with you as well, thanks for coming up to Boston even though the weath was YUCKY!:D :D

werd. the groovewhores did a fantastic job! it was nice to finally hear some music at an afterhours that i actually enjoyed. couldn't have been any better than it being at RISE! great to see everyone!

my hoe lov'd yo shit so much, da bitch want'd me 2 hook you fools up wit da sexy pic.....HOLLA!!!!

shenequa.jpg

I say "can a craka' get a table dance" and this honey was all ova' me!!

great work bitches!