• FUCK YEAH
    • HELL NO

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bbn
Originally posted by kostaP

LETS LIVE A LITTLE HAVE SOME FUCKING FUN....EVERYTHING GETS MOVED TO DRAMA THINGS GET DELETED NOTHING IMPORTANT GETS STICKY'ED

TIME FOR A CHANGE PEOPLE

I'M CALLING ON YOU JERSEY.....OUT WITH THE OLD AND IN WITH THE BOLD (OR BALD)

KOSTA P FOR MODERATOR.

Yeah... I'm sure everyone would want to check out this site if you were moderator. Insulting every post that's not made of your same ole circle of friends. Pleassseeee! You and your groupees represent a small minority of the thousands of people who go out. That's why people like me don't post here (and don't even come to this site as much as before). Assholes like you think you run the whole clubbing world (and talk about the same few clubs all the time...give us a break!)

For everyone who's been slandered by this pussy, don't worry. You know how life is... what goes around.....

...and don't worry, I'm not an internet tough guy... I'm a REAL LIFE TOUGH GUY....PUSSY!

Originally posted by bbn

Yeah... I'm sure everyone would want to check out this site if you were moderator. Insulting every post that's not made of your same ole circle of friends. Pleassseeee! You and your groupees represent a small minority of the thousands of people who go out. That's why people like me don't post here (and don't even come to this site as much as before). Assholes like you think you run the whole clubbing world (and talk about the same few clubs all the time...give us a break!)

For everyone who's been slandered by this pussy, don't worry. You know how life is... what goes around.....

...and don't worry, I'm not an internet tough guy... I'm a REAL LIFE TOUGH GUY....PUSSY!

WoW Kosta :eek: We have a real life Tough Guy here - I wonder why he opened a new account to post then? 2nd post huh - Keep up the good work I dont like Kosta either - By the way Kosta he is right - we should stop talking about Jersey clubs on the Jersey board - what the fuck. BBN - did you put alot of thought in that screen name?? Keep up the good work - Down with Kosta Down with Kosta:confused:

Originally posted by bbn

ANOTHER FAN I SEE.

LISTEN YOU FUCKING LURKER.

YOUR LIFE REVOLVES AROUND ME.

THAT IS WWHY YOU TOOK TIME OUT OF YOUR PATHETIC EXISTANCE YOU CALL A LIFE TO REGISTER A SCREEN NAME.

YOU THEN OBVIOUSLY FOLLOW MY POSTS SINCE YOU WERE ABLE TO TELL US ALL WHAT I WRITE ABOUT.

GET OFF MY NUTSACK YOU FUCKING STALKER.

YOU WILL NEVER BE AS COOL AS ME YOU UNDERSTAND.

YOU THINK YOURE A REAL TOUGH GUY. YOURE NOTHING BUT A WHINING PATHETIC PUSSY.

BBN NICE NAME ASSHOLE. UNLIKE YOU I DONT NEED TO HIDE BEHIND A SCREEN NAME. I USE MY REAL NAME ASSHOLE.

YEAH A REAL TOUGH GUY. WHATS YOUR NAME YOU FUCKING IDIOT. WHERE DO YOU HANG OUT WHO KNOWS YOU.

YOURE A LOSER WITH NO FRIENDS.

YOU SHOULD GO KILLYOURSELF NOW AND SAVE YOURSELF THE AGGRAVATION OF LIVING A LONELY LIFE.

AND YES SWEETIE YOUR LIFE IS A LONELY PATHETIC ONE....WHO ELSE WOULD READ KOSTAP'S POSTS ON CLUBPLANET AND GO THROUGH THE TROUBLE YOU WENT THROUGH FOR THIS.

KOSTA MOTHERFUCKING P.;

WHAT

THANK YOU THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH....::TAKES A BOW:: OH NO PLEASE

nO GUYS NO NEED FOR THE STANDING OVATION...YOU REALLY ARE TOO MUCH.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE LOSERS AND LURKERS OF THIS WORLD FOR MAKING THESE ASS REAMINGS POSSIBLE. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK THEIR MOTHERS FOR GIVING BIRTH TO SUCH PIECES OF SHIT AND FOR THE BLOW JOBS AS WELL.

BBN TELL YOUR $2WHORE OF A MOTHER..SHE BETTER NOT BE LATE TONIGHT.

ANOTHER FAN I SEE.

THAT IS WWHY YOU TOOK TIME OUT OF YOUR PATHETIC EXISTANCE YOU CALL A LIFE TO REGISTER A SCREEN NAME.

YOU THEN OBVIOUSLY FOLLOW MY POSTS SINCE YOU WERE ABLE TO TELL US ALL WHAT I WRITE ABOUT.

BBN NICE NAME ASSHOLE. UNLIKE YOU I DONT NEED TO HIDE BEHIND A SCREEN NAME. I USE MY REAL NAME ASSHOLE.

YEAH A REAL TOUGH GUY. WHATS YOUR NAME YOU FUCKING IDIOT. WHERE DO YOU HANG OUT WHO KNOWS YOU.

YOU SHOULD GO KILLYOURSELF NOW AND SAVE YOURSELF THE AGGRAVATION OF LIVING A LONELY LIFE.

AND YES SWEETIE YOUR LIFE IS A LONELY PATHETIC ONE....WHO ELSE WOULD READ KOSTAP'S POSTS ON CLUBPLANET AND GO THROUGH THE TROUBLE YOU WENT THROUGH FOR THIS.

KOSTA MOTHERFUCKING P.;

WHAT

:eek: :eek: :eek: I like the What at the end. That did it - WHAT????? I like that - BBn its your turn? 3rd post

ANOTHER FAN I SEE.

KOSTA MOTHERFUCKING P.;

WHAT

BEER BELLY NUTS... but don't let the beer belly fool you.

...and you're still an asshole!

now please do us a favor and go walk in some heavy traffic

;)

Originally posted by bbn

BEER BELLY NUTS... but don't let the beer belly fool you.

...and you're still an asshole!

now please do us a favor and go walk in some heavy traffic

;)

Great comeback

asshole

Beer belly nuts...pretty clever...

you take the nuts in the face I'd assume.

• 1 month later...

LETS LIVE A LITTLE HAVE SOME FUCKING FUN....EVERYTHING GETS MOVED TO DRAMA THINGS GET DELETED NOTHING IMPORTANT GETS STICKY'ED

TIME FOR A CHANGE PEOPLE

I'M CALLING ON YOU JERSEY.....OUT WITH THE OLD AND IN WITH THE BOLD (OR BALD)

KOSTA P FOR MODERATOR.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :laugh: