Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New to CP.......

djrx06

Hey I am new to the Clubplanet board, so I would like to formally introduce myself to all of you here in Miami. I just recently moved back here from Tallahassee. I was in Tallahassee for school for about 4 and a half years and then I worked in Georgia for about 2 years. I relocated back home so I am getting re-aquainted with the Miami Nightlife. I just moved back to the Beach so I am a real excited with all of the parties coming to Miami. I have spoken with some of you already and I have yet to meet any of you but I am looking forward to meeting some of you. Work and Traveling does take away from enjoying my hometown but I am going to be here for the holidays and I am sure there will be alot to do.

I spin as well so I am eager to share my music with some of you. I am also eager to hear everyone else's tastes.

Take Care.

Rx.

happyface..... I will keep that in mind. Thanks for the info. When the BBQ takes place I will be sure to be there. I am interested in meeting some new people down here and sharing my love for the music as well.

funketeer.... sure I am starving here at work.....

CrzyC.... Been to Pensacola, fun times! I played baseball there a couple of times at the Starter Classic. I am sure I will enjoy myself. What's going on there on Friday??

Originally posted by lolahotass

Welcome to Miami CP........

:D

Thanks......

a Girlie watchin football??

What a horror yesterday, huh??

The Dolphins keep on teasing and letting down. Different Team, same story....I am still a huge fan but we need some massive changes on offense.

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

Welcome

Anything goes wrong, just blame it on TRANCE :rolleyes:

And don't be affraid, lots of people on here DIE and come back to life the next day :tongue:

I have noticed a lot of that.....it isn't my genre of choice but I am not going to knock somone's tastes either......

Originally posted by djrx06

I have noticed a lot of that.....it isn't my genre of choice but I am not going to knock somone's tastes either......

No offense but you are no longer invited to Edgar V...kidding!

Come out and play us tranceheads are a fun bunch of crackheads!!!:D

Hmmmmmmmm....you don't knock people's tastes? Well then, I'm not so sure you're gonna fit in around here. ;)

Welcome. :D

Originally posted by chaflas

Hmmmmmmmm....you don't knock people's tastes? Well then, I'm not so sure you're gonna fit in around here. ;)

Welcome. :D

In that case I might be a little more honest now that you have said that...... Thanks for the Welcome. :D

It's all good. I still might go anyways....... :tongue:

Well, if you decide to come you are guaranteed a good time and you will meet many of us. Be sure to email colbyreese to get on the guestlist...he started a thread for it.

Love, Peace and Beats!!!

welcome my name is bling and im the CP post whore, trance whore and armin's bitch and proud member of the CP OMFG I DIE fanclub . oh yeah and the autograph whore and pic whore.

damn im such a whore LOL

seriously though.. welcome aboard

Originally posted by CrzyC

Well, if you decide to come you are guaranteed a good time and you will meet many of us. Be sure to email colbyreese to get on the guestlist...he started a thread for it.

Love, Peace and Beats!!!

Thanks for the link. I think I may stop up there. Who's going??

Originally posted by diabolique007

ka_kangei_welcome.jpg

kAnGeI!

(welcome)

Rich here told me he's a fan of RITM... wide-eyed.gif

Thanks for the welcome Christina... :D

Yup, that's me.........I am going to try and go to the Hallucination before Xmas.

Wish I had more than a day off come New Years. I'd go visit my family in NYC and catch an amazing show.....