Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm fucking pissed

If your a Yankee fan, you should too!!!!!!

Andy Pettitte leaving for Houston is the worst thing that can happen and the worst move for Yankees in decades!!!!!!

I love George Steinbreter as an owner, but what the fuck was he thinking, it's all his fault. Let Cashman and Torre do there job!!!!!

I don't blame Andy for leaving, George pushed him to the side, neglected him and he spit it back in his face!!!!!!!

His priority should have been Andy from the start, not sighning a bunch of old fucks like Wells(who I still think can be good) Serria, Tom Gordan and so on and so on!!!!!!!!!!

Since when do the Yankees draw the line on price with players, not only a player, but your franchise pitcher,did nonthing but win big games . You couldn't give him 4yrs 52 million, but you can give a minor leauge player 17 million who will never play, pay somebody like sterling hithsucks, millions who hasn't won more then 3 games in 2 years. Karsay over 23 million,hasn't ever pitched in a big spot!!!!!!

31 years old, one of the best lefties in the game, in his prime,has won 4 rings and now only Jeter, Williams, Rivera and Posada left from that 96 team.!!!!!!!!

This is bullshit, now go spend that money on a Maddoux or Brown both ageing near 40, lets go old and do what we did in the 80s

This was the worst thing that could of happen and it did!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by tempkid

If your a Yankee fan, you should too!!!!!!

Andy Pettitte leaving for Houston is the worst thing that can happen and the worst move for Yankees in decades!!!!!!

I love George Steinbreter as an owner, but what the fuck was he thinking, it's all his fault. Let Cashman and Torre do there job!!!!!

I don't blame Andy for leaving, George pushed him to the side, neglected him and he spit it back in his face!!!!!!!

His priority should have been Andy from the start, not sighning a bunch of old fucks like Wells(who I still think can be good) Serria, Tom Gordan and so on and so on!!!!!!!!!!

Since when do the Yankees draw the line on price with players, not only a player, but your franchise pitcher,did nonthing but win big games . You couldn't give him 4yrs 52 million, but you can give a minor leauge player 17 million who will never play, pay somebody like sterling hithsucks, millions who hasn't won more then 3 games in 2 years. Karsay over 23 million,hasn't ever pitched in a big spot!!!!!!

31 years old, one of the best lefties in the game, in his prime,has won 4 rings and now only Jeter, Williams, Rivera and Posada left from that 96 team.!!!!!!!!

This is bullshit, now go spend that money on a Maddoux or Brown both ageing near 40, lets go old and do what we did in the 80s

This was the worst thing that could of happen and it did!!!!!!!!

I AGREE CIRCA NYE WILL BE FUCKEN SICK!

tempkid,

can't agree with you more....

From espn

New York then went to its backup plan, and has agreed to a trade with Los Angeles that will send Kevin Brown to the Yankees for Jeff Weaver in a swap of starters, Newsday reports.

The guys is a awesome pitcher (brown) if he can stay off the DL which he hasn't been able to do in years....

The club house will go from Pettite, Clemens class act guys to Brown and sheffield....

I don't think they will stop here but pettitte leaving is real fucking bad Just my 2 cents

Originally posted by therio

tempkid,

can't agree with you more....

From espn

New York then went to its backup plan, and has agreed to a trade with Los Angeles that will send Kevin Brown to the Yankees for Jeff Weaver in a swap of starters, Newsday reports.

The guys is a awesome pitcher (brown) if he can stay off the DL which he hasn't been able to do in years....

The club house will go from Pettite, Clemens class act guys to Brown and sheffield....

I don't think they will stop here but pettitte leaving is real fucking bad Just my 2 cents

I like getting Brown and Sheffileld, but not at the cost of losing one the homegrown, proven winners(Jeter,Williams,Pettitte,Rivera and Posada) We need those guys, there the leaders and there was no reason to fuck shit up with Andy. Love to have Brown replace Clememns, but not Andy.

When we got Vazquez I was happy because he is young. the direction we need to pick up in some spots!!!!!!!!

I feel bad for Cashman, and Torre,they had no say!!!!!!

Please do no get Lofton, Palmerio and more old!!!!!!!

I have a feeling the Andy mistake is going to cost them alot more $$$$$$$$ before spring training!!!!!!

Steinbrenner is doing the exact same thing he did in the 1980's. He is making the baseball decisions. Remember Rickey Henderson, Steve Kemp, Ed Whitson? All considered high end free agents when he signed them. Remember Jay Buhner, Willie McGee, Fred McGriff? All Yankees' minor leaguers who went on to become good to great major leaguers after Steinbrenner decided he couldn't wait for them to develop.

It has NOT been shown that having an all star at every position wins championships. Actually, quite the contrary. The "little ball" teams, Arizona, Anaheim, and Florida, are the ones that win championships. Even when the Yankees were winning, they were considered "a National League style team". That is, good pitching, defense, and fundamental baseball. Not exactly what the Yankees have now.

Pettitte was smart for leaving. He sees the writing on the wall. The Yankees will contend, but their days of winning World Series and having harmony in the clubhouse are DONE.

Been a Yankees fan forever, but George is f'n shit up and this run is going to come to an end sooner or later. Petitte should have been priority #1!!! Kevin Brown is older and has been prone to injury, well thank god Weaver is gone. Fuck Sheffield, this team needs chemistry not a me character... cut the ties with him and bring in Vladimir Guerrero!!! He is younger and better, gooooooo Vasquez and fuck the Red Sox... Boston sucks!