Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vision Under 21

hhhxxx

wrong

I think not. The palace serves pizza on there BIG under 21s. You are wrong. Give me a break! Keep promoting for Roxy...Adilson sucks..Lets keep playing Jennfier lopez waiting for tonight...and the new Luz divina in your eyes 2004 remix as he said at matrix one night. Even though it was the JP version that has been out for a long time before he even played it.

Oh shit ras just got punked by a 19 year old.

but we were talking about vision and their after hours serving free pizza. Also there really are not many under 21 people on this board so your promoting skills are goint to waste here.

HOLLA

thanks for backing me up, yo.

the premise behind vision serving free pizza was because they are owned by or part of BRICKHOUSE pizza.... if you work there kid, ask your managers.

and if you are not an adilripitsick fan, dont come out to the matrix.

i am promoting a little partayyyy at vision myself tonight (friday).

gonna be there HhHhhHHXxXXxXX?

(dont worry, its for under 21-ers like yourself.)

I used to hit Vision when it was Pazzaluna, will never set foot in there again.. Thats where I got my screen name, DJ Pedro Gonzales used to do a Sunday night party called Xlr8 or some shit, yes I suck.

Ya know your getting old when you say " When it was blah blah blah"..

I only do monday night under 21's i dont know about any other vision nights except thursday with spit and jonny c. Ya i know it is a waste i'm just trying to promote my website lol and maybe some of u will sign up for my forums. I can only handle matrix once a season.