Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is concerning me...I need feedback

I have two little boy dogs.

They are both neutered. Now the vet told me when you neuter any animal they are considered asexual and have no sexual identity WHATSOEVER.. they aren't male OR female, they are just DOGS. (however they still hump teddy bears occaisionally)

ANYWHO, I noticed tonight that they makeout. Yes thats right MAKE OUT as in :makeout: they lick eachothers mouths and its DISGUSTING But then I thought.. Are they considered gay now? and WHY would they kiss?

I have no clue why I'm posting this I just was wondering if anyone else has dogs like these.

Originally posted by deeelite1

They are both neutered. Now the vet told me when you neuter any animal they are considered asexual and have no sexual identity WHATSOEVER.. they aren't male OR female, they are just DOGS. (however they still hump teddy bears occaisionally)

ANYWHO, I noticed tonight that they makeout. Yes thats right MAKE OUT as in :makeout: they lick eachothers mouths and its DISGUSTING But then I thought.. Are they considered gay now? and WHY would they kiss?

I have no clue why I'm posting this I just was wondering if anyone else has dogs like these.

The only way ,,.. You can know is if you try to kiss one and see if he likes it....

Oh my god that was the funniest thing ive read in a while

You are soooo naughty aren't you?!!!....nasty mama!!

You cut there balls off then show concern that they are gay its a little late now? I guess there was no reason to nuter the little fags in the first place :D Sorry Dee

What seperates us from the animals is that we know the difference, they dont. They arent fags Dee, Dont listen to these clowns. They just dont know any better.....:tongue:

My dogs do that shit too. I would if I was a dog too, thats the only interaction they have, they figure fuck it, gotta get some some how!

Originally posted by xrapturex

What seperates us from the animals is that we know the difference, they dont. They arent fags Dee, Dont listen to these clowns. They just dont know any better.....:tongue:

My dogs do that shit too. I would if I was a dog too, thats the only interaction they have,* they figure fuck it, gotta get some some how!*

And how does this seperate us from the animals??

Originally posted by nootsy

And how does this seperate us from the animals??

Animals only act on instinct, there isnt much reasoning....so a male dog will hump a male dog without a problem. They dont know they are being gay....where as, we would know that.

Further, It doesnt even matter. Gay is gay, its just a way of life.....I wont mention any names. :tongue::idea:

Dee, I have seen Kosta tongue kiss other men and Kosta insists he is not gay. So who the hell knows anymore, It a "doggie bang doggie" world now-a-days.

:hat:

Myst - Bring bandaids for my hurt brain later ok?

Noots - I dont care if they are gay, I just think its funny cuz i dunno if they are dykin out or homo'ing out or just MAKING out.

Jill - thank you for the GOOD feedback, and once again your sweater last night was FAN-tabulous.

Doge - C Monster is stilll pimpin it out with his mink. Although he was last spotted halfway in a litterbox with traces of cat vomit on him.. he's still cool tho.

OH and last but not least, about 10 mins after I posted this last night I was Regulated and educated... they aren't kissing they are LICKING SALT OFF EACHOTHER'S MOUTHS:D

cows do it to.

so smaht :D

No, they arent gay...male dogs will LICK ANYTHING, male or female...;)

our boxers hump.............they are both girls too!!!!!!!!!!! pretty freegin sexy, ill admit, i've watched.............................

bella humps everything deee, its fucking great..............one time she humped ruhs leg when he was sleeping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!