Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A little Pre-Essential Night -DJ Heather Mini-Mix

lyrik

I finally found a site that had some of her mix sets.....this is a short 30 minute mix done a couple of months ago.....listen to how long she holds records and keeps bringing them back in and out....there's no standing around in the booth waiting on tracks to play to certain point with her she is constantly in the phones tweekin shit around fuckin with the mix....she definitely adds her own flare to each record she brings in....listen to it loud because the recording is little bad.

http://www.lekkerlui.nl/LandDownUnder/page.php?id=127

Oh and DO NOT save target as...play it from its location...if you try to save to the desktop it has a pre-roll voice over for the site hosting it and then the mix rolls after. If you save as, it will just save the pre-roll 5 sec. clip.

Originally posted by trancefixed

Who is she? What kind of music does she play?

She is DJ Heather(2nd pic top row of my sig)....from Chicago...spins very funky house and techno.

Dancestar 2002 breakthrough DJ of the year.

Mad deck skillz.

Originally posted by marcodavalos

Enjoyed every second of the 31:47 :)

She has a couple more sets on that site that are longer, but from 2001...and actually she sounds better on the longer sets...than on this last one I posted, if thats possible.

Originally posted by philippio

Lyrik or Marco, did you record it? My connection is way too slow. Couldn't play it.:D:hat:

I recorded a few sets from this site i found and I will definitely record the essential mix tonight....I think its at 9Pm our time.