Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexy @ The Roxy (Vicious' Birthday) Review

tbathe

Sick fuckin nite...got there around 1:30 just in time to hear Danny Tsettos rip it...def my fav set of the nite. I thought it would've been more packed but the crowd was good enough so u could have room to dance but at the same time if u checked the floor it didnt look dead...although a lot of people left early. Lots of surprise appearances, too bad peters didnt feel like spinning cause that would've been nuts. as for the crowd...lots of sexy ladies...much better than the thanksgiving eve crowd. Looking forward to Jan 16...

got there at 3 am walked in even tho not that many people still nice atmosphere. So i talked to J.V. and asked him to put on "WE WERE IN THE DARK" And there u go WE WE WE WERE IN THE DARK Made my nite must say good times from Tunnel.

Also all the dj's set a nice mood until dj Mad MYles came on and just started to pound the hard stuff i have nothin against him but after adrenaline he went too far and u could see people leaving the club.

Overall a good nite at ROXY

Johnny looked happy

Happy b-day once again

* i dunno i thought the thanks. eve crowd was def. better, it was def. more packed w/o being on top of each other. Last nite was a little empty for me, roxy's always young but last nite was PACKED w/ kiddies lol. good music anyway-johnny looked happy :) i made my happy little home on the speaker...another nite at roxy lol * :hat:

It was defenetly a great time last night, Bob G did a great job whith the whole party along with the other people that made it happen. Johnny you were too funny walking around with the MIC, man i had few too many drinks last night. Mindy K also was very nice and cool to hang out, so many faces at one place, from all over. The VIP section on the stage was a really nice set up, also the food and all!!!!

HAPPY B DAY!!

Johnny!!

i had a great time....and johnny seemed to have the best time out of everybody.

Good seeing some of the roxy crew in there as well as SOOO many industry heads...

Best sets of the nite i think came from Tsettos, Santana and then DJ MANOLO from boston who i had never heard before...Big man threw it down--

Jasmine St Claire was really hot...The bday cake and celebration was awesome.

If i have one-tenth of the fun at my bday party in january that johnny had at his friday, I will be a happy man :D

thanks Bobby G and Johnny for a dope friday night!

Mike

Originally posted by xxdjcalvinxx

got there at 3 am walked in even tho not that many people still nice atmosphere. So i talked to J.V. and asked him to put on "WE WERE IN THE DARK" And there u go WE WE WE WERE IN THE DARK Made my nite must say good times from Tunnel.

Also all the dj's set a nice mood until dj Mad MYles came on and just started to pound the hard stuff i have nothin against him but after adrenaline he went too far and u could see people leaving the club.

Overall a good nite at ROXY

Johnny looked happy

Happy b-day once again

wow.. people walking out to mad myles... what a shame.. i love that adrenaline track and i love hard music.. when i was going to roxy last summer every friday i was waiting for 4 o clock to come around so johnny would throw down the hard beats.. i really hate the fact that people leave the club when the music i love comes on... grrr

First off I'm really suprised there is only one review thread :laugh:

It was a great night all around. The place was jumpin, the girls... mostly young were very hot. The music was sick, I have to agree with bugout in saying the dj Manollo spined a great set. The Vip set up was pretty cool sitting next to jasmin st clare and mandy k was even beter.

It was nice meeting a couple of faces from cp

Great Job Bobby Thanks

Happy

Birthday Johnny

p.s. the birthday cake was good but it killed my buzz had to get a couple of shots to get it back ;)

Cant wait till January's Party

Ha What A F*ckin' Night man every aspect of the night was incredible, all the dj's, the sets, the vip section, the crowd, the girls, jasmine st. claire :eek: idk everything just made me have a good time....good meeting all the CP people dont really know what else to say I mean just a good solid night man every dj threw it down...Big Ups...Happy Birhtday Johnny, and I'll see everyone @ Exit For New Years....

My highlight of the night would def. have to be when Vicious came on @ like 6, idk if everyone here was there for that, buy holy shit was it sick....his moments in love intro. only to flow into myndy k's live performance of moments, that shit was hott...then he ripped just died in your arms tonight and silence and thats when I left just too many bangers for me to handle....:D

Originally posted by oldtimer

wow.. people walking out to mad myles... what a shame.. i love that adrenaline track and i love hard music.. when i was going to roxy last summer every friday i was waiting for 4 o clock to come around so johnny would throw down the hard beats.. i really hate the fact that people leave the club when the music i love comes on... grrr

same here :eek:

sick night indeed. It was great to come out of hibernation and have a great time like I did. Missed that place. Bobby said it best, "nothing like coming out to party with so many of your friends." Definitely had a blast and can't wait to do it again.

Originally posted by Ronin

sick night indeed. It was great to come out of hibernation and have a great time like I did. Missed that place. Bobby said it best, "nothing like coming out to party with so many of your friends." Definitely had a blast and can't wait to do it again.

"yoyo where the fuck is capone & noreaga??"

:laugh: