Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NV afterhours...Friday!

CrzyC

Originally posted by djbruno

147440NV-med.JPG

Hey Crazy!!!!LOL Thanks alot for coming. Happy Face too.... I had the most fun of all !!!! I'm sure if you looked in the booth i was jumping up and down the whole night....Anyway, I'm still tired from this morning, so I have very few words.. Just thanks SOOOOOO MUCH for coming and for this awesome post!! when ever you want to come to NV (and this goes for anybody)..Send me an e-meil bruno@djbruno.net ., and ill put you on my list.. I usually post on here with an e-mail address for guest list to NV.. but just e-mail me directly anytime.. Again, thanks and I'm glad you guys had a good time...

Well I dont really know who had the most fun that night you or me....You on the decks and me on the dance floor what a great night, thanks Bruno for an incredible set I will most def go back.:rock: and mad props to your homeboy Nelson Diaz also that had a nice set....

for a more complete review......

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/forumdisplay.php?daysprune=&forumid=15&x=9&y=8

:)

Originally posted by happyface

Well I dont really know who had the most fun that night you or me....You on the decks and me on the dance floor what a great night, thanks Bruno for an incredible set I will most def go back.:rock: and mad props to your homeboy Nelson Diaz also that had a nice set....

LOOK AT YOUR FACE DAWG :laugh: :laugh: & YEAH IM DEF GONNA HAVE TO CHECK OUT BRUNO .. :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by happyface

hey i tried to look normal:cool:

If you would invest in some sunglasses it would be a lot easier and you wouldnt freak me out when I look at you either. :cool::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:;)

Glad we hung out Leo but damn son...YOU SHOULD HAVE CALLED ME!!! If I had any idea that you would be stuck there I would have given you a ride. Thanks for looking out for me though.;)