Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Opium or Crobar?

ladym18

Hey guys,

Im new here and I need some help. My parents and I are looking for a great club to go to in Miami. I looked and the only ones that seem to have a great party are Opium and Crobar. The tickets arent cheap I know that, but it seems like its going to be worth the money.So did anyone go to these clubs before.How was it? Whats the dress code? Are you going to attend one of these on New Years? Which is better? By the way if Im 18 will they let me in since I'll be going in with my parents? Thank you

Maria:cool:

Well Opium and Crobar are definetly not the only places. To be honest, they are good on certain night depending on who the DJ is.

Other good places, Nerve, Privilidge, Space, Blue, Bed, Pearl, Joia, Tantra,

The whole being 18 thing is going to be tough.

But for more info on all of the clubs Go Here .CoolJunkie.

You can find Comp Entry (Guests List) for many clubs.

Originally posted by ladym18

Aww thank you funketeer. See I had to say im 21 or else I wouldnt be able to do the nude pics. In modeling they can improvise.;)

Miami Beach is very difficult when it comes to underage admissions at clubs...too much to lose if they catch you drinking inside...now, everything is possible...maybe if your parents call the management and ask, you'll have a sure answer to your question.

good luck and happy new year, wherever it catches you.

peace

FUNKETEER

ps. nice pics

:D

oh boy get ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coming up the endless birage of c.p. guys r gonna start to sweat u.........and flatter till they all realize that they probably have no chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but hey they got to try...until u tell em otherwise they have to think its a possibilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im willin to put some money on the table with any1 who can hook up with the new flavor of c.p. ladym18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im not joking either....there has to be proof ...any1 want in on this game!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?:tongue::D

Originally posted by funketeer

I don't know if you are legit or not Maria...but I have to admit you modeling prophile does not describe an 18 year old girl who's looking for a club to go with mom and dad...Playboy spread...european model...hum...typical CP material, right guys?

:D

Funny how you spelled profile "prophile". Hmmmmm.....is someone thinking of the word pedophile? :tongue:;)

Oh yeah......:finger: