Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What makes a woman attractive?

ladym18

well i think guys are first attracted to my gorgeous face, followed by my absolutely perfect D's, then my bubbly ass.

oopsies did i forget to mention my flat stomach, my dainty little toes, my long fingers with *real* nails, my curvy hips, luscious lips, my long silky hair, my sexy hazel eyes, my perfect teeth, long legs...

whats not to love?!?! :confused:

:rolleyes::laugh:

Here's a few things that i find absolutely pleasing about women:

• Good Posture. She can hold herself well and walks gracefully
  • nice personality, can get in deep conversations and let time fly by
  • nice, shapely healthy bod
  • can be playful, laugh, and be serious all in one!

Originally posted by echoesofdusk

A beautiful doll face usually gets me.. extreme curves can often catch my attention too :) if she has something intelligent to talk about, then im def. in love :D

i agree, not only with your post, but with your sig pic of natalie imbruglia :love2:

80% attitude, 20% looks.

Personally there isn't any look in particular I go for, any girl who is comfortable and confident I usually find sexy as hell.

but then again, I just sort of love women in general, I just look at some girls and can see there must be a God because something as beautiful as that cant be pure chance.

what can I say, im a hopeless romantic ... ok, and a hopless flirt.

Originally posted by somebitch

i ws kidding btw. i have a lazy eye too remember? yuo forgot to mention my crooked eye. im also fat...

wait a minute here.... YOU'RE FAT?!?!?!?!??! OOOHHHHH MYYYYYYY GODDD!!!!!!!!! ME TOO!!!!!!

omg im so excited... now we can work out together and go on diets together... and stop eating seriously fatty foods so frequently together!!! i cant believe this is happening i never ever would have thought that we'd be THIS fat together...

aint it great?

all we have to really worry about is being accepted here... i mean.. no one really wants a fatty right? PHEW and here i was thinkin i was alone in this!

party_3.gif

;)

how can i ever repay u

:balls:

buddy... i can only imagine how ud jizz urself if alone with her and i in a room together.. lol..

but thatll never happen... cuz im just a fat pig and somebitch is just as bad...

it sucks though..

cuz id truly love to see that.

oh well :)

time to go stick my fingers down my throat

Originally posted by tubby

What on earth are u talking about?? I don't/would never get even close to either of u in real life. U guys are a bunch of dirty cock mongers with bad breathe who walk like penguins eyeing their prey. I don't go near CHEAP girls who basically f*ck anythin. *nuff said*

yeah and i am sure we would be interested in a lowlife, jcpenny shopping, flat faced loser like yourself.

What on earth are u talking about?? I don't/would never get even close to either of u in real life. U guys are a bunch of dirty cock mongers with bad breathe who walk like penguins eyeing their prey. I don't go near CHEAP girls who basically f*ck anythin. *nuff said*

Tubby

*pats u on ur back while you have ur fingers in your throat* Did u get all that cum out?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

wow i fuck anything??? where the fuck was i during all this???

nice try buddy. but u lost points with that one

Somebitch, face the truth.. No one in their right mind would want u. Well maybe a bum.. for a quickie.. but that's all that ur good for, a quickie. Ur cheap. PERIOD

this is the dumbest conversation ever. youre not funny. yu dont know anything. i dont even care what you think about me. youre stupid, youre ugly, you dont know how to dress, youre a guido. youre pathetic and youre really starting to bore me.

i bet all your negativity towards us is youre own insecurity about not being able to get a girl like us. either that or your dick is so small you are afraid to take it out of your pants.

you should stop wasting your time on here making up shit about us and focus on getting yourself out of the 80s. your hair looks like you have been cutting it the same way since you were a kid. does your mom go with you to the 5$ barber and tell him how to do it? does she shop for you too? looks that way. you have no idea about class, you look like a thug who lives in some shitty ass ghetto in an infested bastment apartment.

get a fucken life kid.