Clubplanet Nightlife Community

4 steps to making this board better again.

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

it's real simple, this board sucks now and no industry people read it anymore.

so how to fix it?

delete every post from

funk

bling

phillipoo

jonyquest

EVERY POST!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by saleen351

so how to fix it?

delete every post from

funk

bling

phillipoo

jonyquest

EVERY POST!

No, only Funks meaningless posts should be deleted. Philippio writes good reviews and Bling is fun to bash:)

And JQ's posts get moved anyway.

so how to fix it?

delete every post from

funk

bling

phillipoo

jonyquest

EVERY POST!

No industry people read it anymore? You are so stupid that you can't even recognize people from the industry...such as me...what a wannabe!!!

Keep selling your caplets and suppositories on the world wide web you lame ass guido...welcome to florida, enjoy our clubs, enjoy our sun and feel happy that we pay attention to the pompous and complicated bullshit you write...now, who's your daddy?

Industry people? My ass!!!

erase this, bitch! :finger:

Originally posted by lolahotass

No, only Funks meaningless posts should be deleted. Philippio writes good reviews and Bling is fun to bash:)

And JQ's posts get moved anyway.

whatever Saleen says, little Lola comes running after...yuk...get a true personality of your own...you can't go through life tagging along people that are notorius just to get noticed...happy birthday lola, now get a life (of your own)

I love you too :D

El Funko

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by funketeer

No industry people read it anymore? You are so stupid that you can't even recognize people from the industry...such as me...what a wannabe!!!

Keep selling your caplets and suppositories on the world wide web you lame ass guido...welcome to florida, enjoy our clubs, enjoy our sun and feel happy that we pay attention to the pompous and complicated bullshit you write...now, who's your daddy?

Industry people? My ass!!!

erase this, bitch! :finger:

Not only do plenty of industry folk read the board, they think its quite entertaining. Just cause they dont post doesn't mean they aren't lurking......

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Not only do plenty of industry folk read the board, they think its quite entertaining. Just cause they dont post doesn't mean they aren't lurking......

not true, they all have stopped reading it. I speak to some of them every now and then and they all say the same thing, this board is worthless thus anything we post will go unheard by the people who run and own the clubs and djs aswell. We use to have a voice now we don't, We have gay drugged up fuck posting garbage... At least the mods tried to get rid of jonyquest, but they need to delete all the other posts aswell.

If you want to talk about bs all day, cj has a board just for bs...

http://www.cooljunkieforums.com/YaBB.cgi?board=general

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

thanks brownie...also, lots of industry people know who the funketeer is and lots of industry people welcome the funketeer and treat the funketeer with respect and good vibes...a little shit like saleen will never understand the true meaning of v.i.p. because he was born as the saleen on a message board...unlike others on this board who existed first in flesh and brought their personality and spunk to give this board a little bit of funk.

respect breeds respect...now, where's your latest review saleen? I'm having too much fun and I need to be a liitle bored.

go back to school kid...and for heaven's sake...do some sit-ups and get a new wardrobe, you can't continue going through clubbing looking like a badly wrapped tamale...quit your jibba-jabba suckah...you made me mad...grrrrr!!!! :mad:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

not true, they all have stopped reading it. I speak to some of them every now and then and they all say the same thing, this board is worthless thus anything we post will go unheard by the people who run and own the clubs and djs aswell. We use to have a voice now we don't, We have gay drugged up fuck posting garbage... At least the mods tried to get rid of jonyquest, but they need to delete all the other posts aswell.

If you want to talk about bs all day, cj has a board just for bs...

http://www.cooljunkieforums.com/YaBB.cgi?board=general

you reveal yourself and what you are all about every time you post shit like this...all you want is to belong to an industry that is basicly not welcoming you...for many reasons...not only becasue you are unfit and basicly repulsive...but also, because you are a world class nerd...now, quit your jibba-jabba suckah...you made me mad!!!:mad:

Originally posted by lavosdeldiablo

Sorry guys but i have to agree with Saleen here.. While i do find Funks post entertaining and fun... I could do with out the rest...

I used to look forward to reading this board ...Now i think twice before sorting through all the BS...

Hello...let me break the news...the people you can do without, own this joint...when was the last time you posted something or showed some love to the board? Lavozdewho? del diablo? show your true colors...give me some Lavozdeldiablo material...don't just jump at the ocassion and agree with Mr Pig-Boy...capice?

quit your jibba-jabba suckah...you've made me mad :mad:

Guest brwneydtrouble

Sorry guys but i have to agree with Saleen here.. While i do find Funks post entertaining and fun... I could do with out the rest...

I used to look forward to reading this board ...Now i think twice before sorting through all the BS...

There is a lot of garbage....but sometimes what starts out as a BS thread, turns into a decent conversation and vice versa.

I think every post that says OMFG I DIE should be deleted, and people should limit two way conversations, such as Attn: threads, to PM's.

Originally posted by funketeer

Hello...let me break the news...the people you can do without, own this joint...when was the last time you posted something or showed some love to the board? Lavozdewho? del diablo? show your true colors...give me some Lavozdeldiablo material...don't just jump at the ocassion and agree with Mr Pig-Boy...capice?

quit your jibba-jabba suckah...you've made me mad :mad:

my apologies next time i'll ask for permission to post my opinion.

I feel the same way!:rolleyes:

who needs soaps when you have CP, and it's safe at work..minus the graphix! :D

Seriously, the only way to improve the board is to set an example, (give repect, and you get respect) and ignore the idiots who pollute the board with their infinite examples of hate. All they want is attention anyway, so don't give it them. If I had a nickle for everytime someone reponded to some bs post, and all the drama that ensued, I'd be able to throw a decent party! :rolleyes:

exactly:D