Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank you

Jet Apts OOOOOOOOOOOOO the storiessssssssss I have from there :) Some of the best memories of my life and craziness I am SO HAPPY I experienced....Every 10 minutes meeting these new crazy totally different ppl from all over the worlddddd :)~

I gotta scan my pics tomorow!!!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sobecrobar

you both are talking about bora bora (diva and yourself)

RIGHT NOW, CLOSE YOUR FUCKING EYES and tell me what feeling you get when planes fly by bora bora...............omfg every1 on top of the chairs dancing FROM 12NOON - 12midnight Pre GAME free, dj was INSIDE THE BAR............omfg AMAZING JUST HEARING HUNDREDS OF OF PEOPLE yelling at every single plane flying by...

pacha was upscale, clean, well mofo decorating, i was there with pete tong and tall paul 4 years straight, taking the disco shuttle from space into amenesia was fun

also sundowns at cafe del mar with oakenfold

werd!

everyone would go nuts when the planes flew overhead... dancing in all over the beach and in the mediterranean, drink in hand w/ slammin *real* house music playing all day... simply fantastic...

pacha is probably my pic as best club in the world... its just such a hot layout... women were gorgeous... music was ridiculous... sanchez doing his full nite gig on mondays, and then caught morillo and fatboy slim for the subliminal/underwater party... that was probably the best party the whole time there... saw tenaglia at amnesia twice, and he killed like i've never heard him do it before... at 9am amnesia was packed to the gills w/ sunlight blasting through the terrace... carl cox at space :eek: insanity...

jcrack really hit the nail on the head... just can't compare the two (nyc/ibiza)... no door policy, yet the crowd is just that much better than any you'll get here...

sunset at cafe mambo/cafe del mar :cry:

and of course, sundays at space... definetly the best shows i've seen performed in a club... the nrg in the place is just unreal...

*sigh*

if you cant get in, try going a bit earlier...door people aren't as strict as if you go when its packed outside during the mad rush hours......then youre guaranteed to get in...

on a second note...had a great time on opening day Friday night...will definately be back....can your monthly dj line-up be posted on the web site....thanks:D

Originally posted by PFloyd40

werd!

everyone would go nuts when the planes flew overhead... dancing in all over the beach and in the mediterranean, drink in hand w/ slammin *real* house music playing all day... simply fantastic...

pacha is probably my pic as best club in the world... its just such a hot layout... women were gorgeous... music was ridiculous... sanchez doing his full nite gig on mondays, and then caught morillo and fatboy slim for the subliminal/underwater party... that was probably the best party the whole time there... saw tenaglia at amnesia twice, and he killed like i've never heard him do it before... at 9am amnesia was packed to the gills w/ sunlight blasting through the terrace... carl cox at space :eek: insanity...

jcrack really hit the nail on the head... just can't compare the two (nyc/ibiza)... no door policy, yet the crowd is just that much better than any you'll get here...

sunset at cafe mambo/cafe del mar :cry:

and of course, sundays at space... definetly the best shows i've seen performed in a club... the nrg in the place is just unreal...

*sigh*

Las Salinas Beach OMFG

Overheard at the door: "Too B&T - sorry!"

Let's bring back the fabulous-ness back to clubbing! If you can't get in, you probably don't look cool enough. Personally I would not want to see CroBar go the route of Exit or SoundFactory, so Kenny Kenny - keep on doing your thing at the door.

Originally posted by joecrack13

my friend got turned down with 5 girls...he was the only guy with good looking chicks as well...how the hell u gonna explain that

There were plenty of B&T people in there thursday night.... and they were invited guests.....Do you think that people who live in the city even go to clubs? They hate clubs and the people they attract....I hate to break the news but unless you're catering to starving college students or drug dealers uptown... there arent many people in your club who live in manhatan.... Notice the crammed parking lots... people who live in the city don't drive...

Originally posted by starstuff

so Kenny Kenny - keep on doing your thing at the door.

he will

bull shit 2 - 6 months

bull shit 1 - 2 years

He will do it for ever

crobar_style=dress funky & trendy with fucking attitude

or else you won't get in

stfu and go to avalon, disco, arc, centro, sf or exit

he will

bull shit 2 - 6 months

bull shit 1 - 2 years

He will do it for ever

crobar_style=dress funky & trendy with fucking attitude

or else you won't get in

stfu and go to avalon, disco, arc, centro, sf or exit

He can "do it" straight into chapter 11..... the crobar hype has already blown its load...

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

He can "do it" straight into chapter 11..... the crobar hype has already blown its load...

i gotta tend to agree..

crobar south beach may be able to pull it off, but it just won't work up here... the hype surrounding the place is the same as has happened throughout the past when megaclubs have opened... all had tight door policies initially... but w/ their overhead involved in running such a tremendous establishment, they have no choice but to keep the place packed out week after week, which inevitably involves relaxing the door as they hype calms down...

doenst' mean its a bad thing... just keep the music good and parties fresh and the place will still be jumpin...

i gotta tend to agree..

crobar south beach may be able to pull it off, but it just won't work up here... the hype surrounding the place is the same as has happened throughout the past when megaclubs have opened... all had tight door policies initially... but w/ their overhead involved in running such a tremendous establishment, they have no choice but to keep the place packed out week after week, which inevitably involves relaxing the door as they hype calms down...

u kidding me, LMAO

u guys seen the entrance of Crobar Miami? IS A FUCKING JOKE

Ass ghetto dark, plain simple, NOTHING MORE JUST A entrance, dance floor, NOTHING ELSE.

u must be joking right?

see crobar nyc and IT WILL BLOW YOUR fucking mind.

Arc/Vinyl IN NEW YORK IS 100x better then MIAMI CROBAR.

HE WON'T file chapter 11

You won't get in unless previously disccused how to.

Understood.

Those two comments alone, made me realize, you don't know what your talking about.

1. Crobar/nyc has already opened....no blown mind reviews, yet.

2. Arc is a nice hang out.....but, Crobar Miami decor is far SUPERIOR.

(Arc=one floor layout....seating against the wall....not even cushioned. Crobar--multi-level, with many privacy booths, leather seating (or pleather, wutever), glass enclosed v.i.p./lounge area elegantly furnished.

or did you visit Arc with a blind fold on????

I know not to trust your judgement.:rolleyes:

u kidding me, LMAO

u guys seen the entrance of Crobar Miami? IS A FUCKING JOKE

Ass ghetto dark, plain simple, NOTHING MORE JUST A entrance, dance floor, NOTHING ELSE.

u must be joking right?

HE WON'T file chapter 11

You won't get in unless previously disccused how to.

Understood.

who was talking about decor or layout?

i was talking about the door policy... and yes it is tougher than any large new york club by far.. they have a crowd of people out there trying to get in at 4am and the place is open til 530 at best...

i never said he would file chapter 11... i said the door policy will be come more relaxed w/in a few months b/c they will have no choice... its purely a business thing... they will need to keep the place packed and the excessive lines and hype will disappear in a few months, at which point they will have to start letting down the stringency at the door.. its pure econmics, and its been going on here for years... big club opens... big big hype... door policy tough... everyone wants in... can be selective... few months pass... hype dies down as next big thing comes along... door policy eases to accomodate more people and keep the money flowing... and w/ the investment pumped into the place as well as just plain overhead, they will have to keep it packed...

when i do see crobar (after the hype dies down and there is a dj worth seeing) it quite possibly might blow my mind (though i doubt it).. but that doesnt' really make a difference as to what will inevitably happen in the future.

trust me, i'm not worried about getting in... but i also really don't have the patience nor desire to deal w/ the process at this point... i have enough stress putting in massive hours at work that i dont' need someone (regardless of justification presnted in this post which has been noted) giving me and attitude for any reason whatsoever b/c they, by choice, have to pick people off a line and, in consequence, suffer potential ridicule and personal attack as a result... its nothing personal whatsoever...

but as a side note in contribution to the original topic or subtopic if you will, i refuse to believe that any door person treats some people rudely simply b/c they are dealing w/ assholes at times and its their way of venting... they do it b/c its a power trip to them... if it weren't they wouldnt' go on make it so dramatic for the entire crowd to see... plenty of people deal with constant nagging or even pure ridicule, ie the criticism and insults junior people generally go in investment banks COMPLETELY dwarfs what a door person goes through.. i say, its part of your job, DEAL WITH IT... i have no sympathy whatsoever...

again, its nothing personal... i'm sure many are great people outside work and some are even while working... but to even relate to their plight, sorry... then again maybe thats just me... i don't have sympathy, yet i ask for none to be expressed toward me and my position is certainly more stressful... thats just how i see it...

Word of mouth travels fast in New York .... if you alienate one patron...20 people know about it the next day....in time some other place will open and everyobody will flock over to it.... keep in mind.....the very same people who are bashing exit now... are the ones who were raving about everything exit up untill last year... It's already been said... business is business....and the supply and demand rules apply to all businesses... take a close look at the Dave Marvisi "Empire" its a perfect example of exclusion causing backlash......Does anyone even care about going to Exit or even Plaid, which by the way is still a relatively new venture....

who was talking about decor or layout?

i was talking about the door policy... and yes it is tougher than any large new york club by far.. they have a crowd of people out there trying to get in at 4am and the place is open til 530 at best...

i never said he would file chapter 11... i said the door policy will be come more relaxed w/in a few months b/c they will have no choice... its purely a business thing... they will need to keep the place packed and the excessive lines and hype will disappear in a few months, at which point they will have to start letting down the stringency at the door.. its pure econmics, and its been going on here for years... big club opens... big big hype... door policy tough... everyone wants in... can be selective... few months pass... hype dies down as next big thing comes along... door policy eases to accomodate more people and keep the money flowing... and w/ the investment pumped into the place as well as just plain overhead, they will have to keep it packed...

when i do see crobar (after the hype dies down and there is a dj worth seeing) it quite possibly might blow my mind (though i doubt it).. but that doesnt' really make a difference as to what will inevitably happen in the future.

trust me, i'm not worried about getting in... but i also really don't have the patience nor desire to deal w/ the process at this point... i have enough stress putting in massive hours at work that i dont' need someone (regardless of justification presnted in this post which has been noted) giving me and attitude for any reason whatsoever b/c they, by choice, have to pick people off a line and, in consequence, suffer potential ridicule and personal attack as a result... its nothing personal whatsoever...

but as a side note in contribution to the original topic or subtopic if you will, i refuse to believe that any door person treats some people rudely simply b/c they are dealing w/ assholes at times and its their way of venting... they do it b/c its a power trip to them... if it weren't they wouldnt' go on make it so dramatic for the entire crowd to see... plenty of people deal with constant nagging or even pure ridicule, ie the criticism and insults junior people generally go in investment banks COMPLETELY dwarfs what a door person goes through.. i say, its part of your job, DEAL WITH IT... i have no sympathy whatsoever...

again, its nothing personal... i'm sure many are great people outside work and some are even while working... but to even relate to their plight, sorry... then again maybe thats just me... i don't have sympathy, yet i ask for none to be expressed toward me and my position is certainly more stressful... thats just how i see it...

couldnt have said it better...my post earlier on in this board was about half as long but said the same thing...good reasoning on ur part bro..i believe the same theories u do

ii said the door policy will be come more relaxed w/in a few months b/c they will have no choice... wants in... can be selective... few months pass... hype dies down as next big thing comes along... door policy eases to accomodate more people and

trust me, i'm not worried about getting in... but i also really don't have the patience nor desire to deal w/ the process at this point... i have enough stress putting in massive hours at work that i dont' need someone (regardless of justification presnted in this post which has been noted)

currently they are looking into 28 months

my guess will be 48 months

see you then.

currently they are looking into 28 months

my guess will be 48 months

see you then.

who is "looking into" and what... the club as to when they'll lax the door?

LMAO

i suppose crobar will be able to do what every other mega club that has opened in new york in the last 10 years hasn't been able to... good luck...

3 months tops :aright:

who is "looking into" and what... the club as to when they'll lax the door?

LMAO

i suppose crobar will be able to do what every other mega club that has opened in new york in the last 10 years hasn't been able to... good luck...

You're gonna like it Rob, for some reason it doesn't feel like you're in New York. My main complaint has to do with the music though, I hope to God they up their game. You'll get in no prob dawg. ;)

This is the 1st mega club opened EVER

Try 30 months please.

again,

see you in 28 months

who cares about twilo, tunnel, palladium, sf, exit, deep = no more

Originally posted by DINO nYc

You're gonna like it Rob, for some reason it doesn't feel like you're in New York. My main complaint has to do with the music though, I hope to God they up their game. You'll get in no prob dawg. ;)

LOL

yea bro i was waiting to hear from you about scummy only to read a review of the billboard 1983 top hits ;)

after seeing the picks you posted up, its looks massive and definetly looking forward to checking it out... tell em to get lottie in there and i'm the first one there ;)