Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crowbar

Originally posted by eddie3

i heard there's a bunch of wierdos in there...so i'm skeptical about going...the one in Miami is off the hook

yeah, there were vampires munching on aged chicken hearts and bearded trannies dancing on the stage

place is off the hanger. will def be in attendance for the next few b4 it gets corrupted

i think i some heads but that was after my 814th drink so it's a slight blur

Originally posted by dogekid

yeah, there were vampires munching on aged chicken hearts and bearded trannies dancing on the stage

place is off the hanger. will def be in attendance for the next few b4 it gets corrupted

i think i some heads but that was after my 814th drink so it's a slight blur

You are a weird one aren't you?

go check it out b4 jerz overruns it

PLEASE....THATS THE ONLY WAY IT WILL BE THE BOMB, WHEN YOU HAVE THAT EURO TRASH/TRANNIE CROWD ITS MAKES A CLUB FEEL LIKE A TOURIST ATTRACTION...

BTW.....I WENT LATE AND HAD SOME ISSUES AT THE DOOR AND I DECLINED GOING IN....SOMEONE PLEASE SEND THAT GUY BACK TO LIMELIGHT

Originally posted by tommytempts

PLEASE....THATS THE ONLY WAY IT WILL BE THE BOMB, WHEN YOU HAVE THAT EURO TRASH/TRANNIE CROWD ITS MAKES A CLUB FEEL LIKE A TOURIST ATTRACTION...

BTW.....I WENT LATE AND HAD SOME ISSUES AT THE DOOR AND I DECLINED GOING IN....SOMEONE PLEASE SEND THAT GUY BACK TO LIMELIGHT

:laugh:

it's a NYC crowd. euro trash goes to centro and avalon. so long as it doesn't become the next deep.

shoulda told me you were comin no pull petey.. problems with kenny ken? :laugh:

[b

shoulda told me you were comin no pull petey.. problems with kenny ken? :laugh:

LAUGH TOUGH GUY....ACTUALLY I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS GOING TIL 3:00AM SO I WILL ADMIT MY ATTIRE WAS NOT UP TO PAR FOR KENNY KEN, BUT THEN HE ASKED ME FOR MONEY TO GET IN....ARE YOU SERIOUS????????? MUST OF BEEN THE ROLEX :laugh:

LAUGH TOUGH GUY....ACTUALLY I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS GOING TIL 3:00AM SO I WILL ADMIT MY ATTIRE WAS NOT UP TO PAR FOR KENNY KEN, BUT THEN HE ASKED ME FOR MONEY TO GET IN....ARE YOU SERIOUS????????? MUST OF BEEN THE ROLEX :laugh:

shoulda brought him a MAC gift set n he woulda let you right in fugotz...

lizaformacpm_390.jpg

NAHHHHH I THINK IT WAS THE DIAMONDS BLINDING HIM FROM YOUR "CROSS" AROUND YOUR NECK......:laugh: