Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Free Dance Mixed Cd

DJ Renegade

What's up Miami. I am the officially Trademarked owner of the DJ name "Renegade". MY CD Summer Madness 1999 was highlighted down there in Specs stores.

Some retard is trying to bite my name playing hip-hop or something in Miami so I am taking him to court for violating my federal trademark.

I used to be the Main Floor DJ at Tunnel, Limelight, Saci, Carbon and many other clubs. I currently DJ at The Penthouse Club in NYC.

I am sending out 300 mixed CD's to the first 300 people who log onto www.djrenegade.com.

If you see this fake "DJ Renegade" down there, throw eggs at him or smack him or something for me.

Thanks,

DJ Renegade NYC\NJ

www.djrenegade.com

Guest brwneydtrouble

Hip Hop Dj's are a dime a dozen here.....there are PLENTY of people unknowingly using names that have already been used. I dont think its common practice to look up a name to see if its been trademarked......

Guest renegadereggae

Well for your info or basically who cares, I am the Renegade he is referring to, I am from the Cayman Islands and I play in the Caribbean - Dancehall Reggae - which is no conflict to anything he does or has ever done, so for this so called popular DJ to target me because of a gig i did with DJ Skribbles in Jamaica, shows how simple he is, I have used the name Renegade for 11 years, yes he has it TM but there is no conflict whatsoever, So if he wants to be a pussy about it, so be it! :D

Wait a minute! I'm the real DJ Renegade! I once attended a club where DJ Skribble was spinnin, and I currently have a couple of residencies in Afghanistan and Tajakistan. You might remember my bathroom residency at Club 609, and at Baja Beach Club (in its heyday of course). It's pretty obvious that you both owe ME an apology (and some money if that was implied as well).

BTW, my CD "Cayman Madness 1889" might still be found at the Used CDs section of Uncle Sams, although it's been out of print for quite some time. My style is strictly underground and includes cutting edge Drum N Bass remixes to Air Supply, Billy Ocean, and Menudo. Boh Selekta, watchame say!

Don't forget to vote for me on www.thedjlist.com

Oh, and PLUR :hat: