Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nostradaumus!?!?!?!?!?!

fliptoniaaa

i watched 500 years of nostradamus yesterday on the history ch. and i think two things... one he spoke in quatrains to tell the future only to relay msg to armies and rebels since freedom of speach was forbidden especially against your leaders... secondly i think ppl who follow nostradamus and or believe in him are ppl who also believe horoscopes... theyre general predications that of course of the course of 500 years eventually will be true... on a long enough timeline all predications become true... more importantly i love how ppl wait until after things happen to try and decipher what he predicated... its so easy to be monday morning quarterback, but the same ppl are nowhere to be found on game day... lol why not try to predict it before it happends... and even though that quatrain that was released two days after nine eleven was bullshit why didnt those nostradamians warn anyone before hand??? lol... i predict that eventually the sun will burn out, i predict that eventually we all will be hit with a meteorite and suffer the same fate as the dinosaurs... i predict this thread will go beyond one page... nostradeegee has spoken...

(sidenote i love how all these criminal psychics that help the police find missing children or see visions on where ppl are and etc are nowhere to be found themselves when saddam and osama are missing EVEN WITH A 25 MILLION DOLLAR BOUNTY~! you think just maybe your spidey sense would kick in a lil bit harder for TWENTY FIVE MILLION DOOOOOOOOOOLLARS???)