Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes goes on vacation!!!

weyes

all right, all,

i'll be "home" for x-mas in nyc; i leave on wednesday. i'll be back on the 26th, the day before my birthday, 'cause you KNOW i would not celebrate my birthday in freezing, depressing new york!!!

my posting will be a little erratic, but i will try my best to get the column up every day.

Originally posted by weyes

all right, all,

i'll be "home" for x-mas in nyc; i leave on wednesday. i'll be back on the 26th, the day before my birthday, 'cause you KNOW i would not celebrate my birthday in freezing, depressing new york!!!

my posting will be a little erratic, but i will try my best to get the column up every day.

woo...Weyes back in Cali for her B-day. Does this mean I get to buy you a blowjob? :D

:bj: no, not that kind - the drink. Well if you want the real thing that might be arranged...haha :laugh:

Originally posted by tequiza

woo...Weyes back in Cali for her B-day. Does this mean I get to buy you a blowjob? :D

:bj: no, not that kind - the drink. Well if you want the real thing that might be arranged...haha :laugh:

i accept presents of all sorts, thanks :aright::D , but how can one buy a girl a blowjob, exactly :shaky::confused: ?