Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is anyone here addicted to......

....chocolate??? I have a severe chocolate addiction. I can knock back a big bar of Cadbury's in one sitting no prob. I eat so much chocolate I should be covered in zits and overweight but I'm not so I have nothing to deter me. I do not believe there is such a thing as an empty calorie. The whole notion if foreign to me!! I need help!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

I was at one point. Until I developed an allergy to it. I guess at one point my body said ENOUGH OF THIS CHOCOLATE STUFF.. Whenever I'd put a piece of chocolate in my mouth (or anything chocolate flavored), I'd start sneezing. I stopped eating it for a while and then it was back to normal. Wierd huh..

I think I am addicted to just about anything with sugar in it.

If I don't get my sugar fix, then watch out.

It's actually not very pleasing to watch.

I think of quitting sugar, but I am not fat.

So what I might as well live a little.

I asked a friend at work to pick me up a choc. bar. He picked one of those Super size ones. He figured we would share it. It must have been 30 seconds he turned around to ask me for a piece. I was just sticking the very last piece in my mouth.

The look in his face, oh well I am a hungry girl.

cwm27.gif

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

I used to work at a chocolate factory--no joke!!

I'm sure everyone has seen the I love Lucy episode when she stuffs all the chocolate down her shirt and stuffs her mouth--well that is what I do. We have the same conveyor belt too--old fashioned--My official title there was a--get ready for this--a "STROKER". I got teased all the time--people would say that i was the best "Stroker". A stroker is someone who puts that design on top of the candy--well at the place I worked at we did it by "HAND". for example--if it was a respberry cream--the candy would get a R and so on. It was the best job--loved it and had so much fun--still help out whenever I can. cwm9.gif

Totally addicted to chocolate. My mom sent me a gift basket here at school (awww) filled w/ choc chip cookies, Baci chocolates (they are so cute, they each have a sweet saying inside of them) and lots of other chocolatey things...gonna go have one now, actually. cwm20.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

=)

Originally posted by cytherea:

ohhh I LOVE CHOCOLATE! My favorite is the cadbury eggs around Easter with the crunchy candy outside YUMMY...I could eat the whole bag cwm32.gif

OMG, OMG, me too, me too....those mini eggs, I live for Easter but then it's almost time to wear the bikini...and if I ever develop an allergy to chocolate I'll shoot myself. Some say it's better than sex and since the sex thing ain't happenin'.....

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Archived