Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tickets for SPACE events--WMC 2004??

Hey people! I've never been to WMC but am looking forward to it this year. I've heard about PVD @ Space as well as rumors of Tiesto there. I understand that you can get week passes to Space that week. Anyone have any idea of WHERE to get these and HOW and HOW MUCH and WHEN---all those good questions. I know it's going to be a mad rush and can be hard to get into these parties....Thanks!!

Yea i read about that on the internet somewhere but they keep sending me E-mail flyers and even info about their New Year's party. I just got those e-mails yesterday. We're talking about SPACE34 right?? I live in Chicago but i understand clubs down there seem to change even quicker than they do here!

Originally posted by miamilawdj2004

Great! Anyone know the LINE-UP for the week?? or potential dj's?

I heard from a little birdy that PVD is there March 5th. If thats true, then I have PVD, Timo Maas at Crobar and Digweed at Nerve the same night. UGH decisions.

Only tip is that if you have a specific Label or DJ you are interested in seeing. Go to their site and make sure you are on their mailing lists. Usually they will send out emails about where they are appearing and how to get in.

Same goes for the Clubs. Remember though a lot of the events at the Hotels and smaller venues are invite, more than not the larger clubs will admit paying customers before industry. Ahhh WMC gotta love it!:rolleyes:

Yeah, I love her too. :) ^^^^^^^

Picked up that Saeed and Palash a while ago, love that song "Dance and Percussion".....where are they gonna be for WMC?

Can't wait for Deep Dish and Morillo, haven't been to Sanchez but will definitely check him out as well.

As someone who traveled from NY to experience the whole Miami/Club/ULTRA/WMC thing last year.... I will tell u this.

I tried to do it all and had the funds to do it all..... And did it all.

Space weekend passess...... Waste of money and time... I can speak for the night I was there, pre ULTRA night, crowed, no room to dance, and the sound cannot compare to TWILO's or Sound Factory. Secondly, every DJ to be seen at Space that weekend will be at Ulta more than likely. Just as I had seen PVD and would much have rather seen him at ULTRA in the Amplitheatre with more room to dance.

So my best advice, grab your towel and sun oil, a premixed drink, and head down to the beach, soak up the sun, walk on Ocean Drive, try a Cuban Restaurant and meet some interesting people along the way, make friends w/ your hotel neigbors (they are probably there for the same reason as u) Go and find out where the cool underground parties are, go to Nicki Beach and meet some chicks, take lots of flics, and live it up.... Then if your like me your back to REALITY on Monday.

Don't get too caught up in the hype. Enjoy the simple pleasures. and ULTRA! (Friends or significant others are a plus to bring along.) This should save u alot of money by avoiding the Clubs downtown. Drinks at Space were outragegous and water was like $5 a pop.... Yeah.... hmmmmmmmmmmm:eek:

So my best advice, grab your towel and sun oil, a premixed drink, and head down to the beach, soak up the sun, walk on Ocean Drive, try a Cuban Restaurant and meet some interesting people along the way, make friends w/ your hotel neigbors (they are probably there for the same reason as u)

soooooooooo true!

love it!

she is so right!

!!

G

So true....!!!!!!!

Originally posted by eastcoastbabe

As someone who traveled from NY to experience the whole Miami/Club/ULTRA/WMC thing last year.... I will tell u this.

I tried to do it all and had the funds to do it all..... And did it all.

Space weekend passess...... Waste of money and time... I can speak for the night I was there, pre ULTRA night, crowed, no room to dance, and the sound cannot compare to TWILO's or Sound Factory. Secondly, every DJ to be seen at Space that weekend will be at Ulta more than likely. Just as I had seen PVD and would much have rather seen him at ULTRA in the Amplitheatre with more room to dance.

So my best advice, grab your towel and sun oil, a premixed drink, and head down to the beach, soak up the sun, walk on Ocean Drive, try a Cuban Restaurant and meet some interesting people along the way, make friends w/ your hotel neigbors (they are probably there for the same reason as u) Go and find out where the cool underground parties are, go to Nicki Beach and meet some chicks, take lots of flics, and live it up.... Then if your like me your back to REALITY on Monday.

Don't get too caught up in the hype. Enjoy the simple pleasures. and ULTRA! (Friends or significant others are a plus to bring along.) This should save u alot of money by avoiding the Clubs downtown. Drinks at Space were outragegous and water was like $5 a pop.... Yeah.... hmmmmmmmmmmm:eek:

Originally posted by barvybe

except if you would actually like to see a long set by someone who's at Space (or anywhere else). Ultra is great as a whole experience but its not the same as going to hear someone for 6 hours....

definitely.

Bro, u staying in Tudor again?

Anyone knows the space line-up dates?

Originally posted by barvybe

except if you would actually like to see a long set by someone who's at Space (or anywhere else). Ultra is great as a whole experience but its not the same as going to hear someone for 6 hours....

Originally posted by sweetestkitty

Hmmm look @ all these familiar faces ... BARVYBEEEEEEEEEE

ahh goodness, this is creepin me out lol ...will i see u all down in fl in 2 months ??

Hi :D

Is this my old bayridge pal? You know, from that other board? LOL

Yeah, Theory and I will be down there with...(wait for it..wait for it) Burgla!! (and Orchid and a few others)

Arty - i don't know the Space dates OTHER than the pretty solid Friday the 5th is PVD so you can be sure Space will be going Fri - Mon anyways...

Yeah - we'll be at Tudor. Only coming in for three days though. Fri night --> Monday afternoon. Last year we stayed somewhere else (which was fine) but Tudor's solid and like right THERE you know?