Congratulations Phillipio ...

marcodavalos

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by eKiTeL

Ramon gets my vote for best train-spotter, if ever I'm at a club and a dj drops a tracks that I like, but never heard of before, and Ramon is standing close by, then I'm in luck! instant track id... (thanks R!)

Ive never met a person that could ID tracks like Ramon. I've been friends with him for about 3 years already and he never ceases to amaze me with his vast muzikal knowledge.

BIG IT UP!

Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

well said lyrik, in other words if a place is jumping and the floor is packed and the vibe is strong, and the dj is technically sound, then even if its not your preference of music you should be able to write a fair unbiased review...

Exactly :D

Guest saleen351

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

I had

2 newspapers ask me to write for them

1 magazine

And numerous websites...

Why is simple, i have the secret weapon, I have inside info... Look at my DT post, find me another place you have seen that post? Tell me where else can you read about the tiesto fight? What about digweed and satoshi? Oh and comming soon, all the info you want to know about crobar 24....

Guys you don't understand why i'm top, the clubs call me and give me the info. My aim blows up, i even had newspapers in ibiza quoting my morillo review...

There is only one reviewer on here, and it's the saleen!

now go get me a comp!

Originally posted by saleen351

I had

1 magazine

And numerous websites...

Why is simple, i have the secret weapon, I have inside info... Look at my DT post, find me another place you have seen that post? Tell me where else can you read about the tiesto fight? What about digweed and satoshi? Oh and comming soon, all the info you want to know about crobar 24....

Guys you don't understand why i'm top, the clubs call me and give me the info. My aim blows up, i even had newspapers in ibiza quoting my morillo review...

now go get me a comp!

don't let anybody blow up your spot yo! :laugh:

I had

1 magazine

And numerous websites...

No doubt you have inside info, but that is called a scoop not a review. No one is doubting your ability to post the behind the scenes goings on in regards to clubland, they are doubting your ability to review the events had in said clubs.

Man, I feel sorry for the editors of those publications and sites. They will have their hands full editing your work. There has to be a whole other dictionary made for your NJ-Guido-Ebonics. ---->j/k with you on that, but I can see that they will get very familiar with the term.....grammatical error.

What I appreciate is the fact that Saleen's reviews are crude, opinionated, and he makes no apologies. If he feels like calling somebody a fucking retard, or a politically-correct liberal dipshit, he has no issues with it.

Something happened. Anyway, Lyrik, I agree with you on many of your points and I can also see where saleen's coming from with the reasoning that not everyone is intent on reading a review thatcriticizes (constructively/destructively) the technical aspects of a dj's set. What I don't agree with is the fact that everyone is turning this post into an argument about what kind of review people want to read. Both Saleen and I have already expressed our frustration (on multiple occasions) about the musical cluelessness of Miami's clubbing public. Of course, that's a very non-specific statement and it does not take into account the 1 or 2% of people who know and feel music. If saleen has decided to please the 98-99%, why are people barking at him? As long as I keep focused on the 1 or 2 % of people, there are no conflicts whatsoever! Capiche?

:D:hat: thank you.

P.S. A big thanks also to Dan (macboy) and Robert (lyrik) for the congrats posts!

I had

1 magazine

And numerous websites...

now go get me a comp!

people don't read your reviews...it's all about my meaningless posts, really :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I doubt any respectable newspaper would allow you to write anything !, your tell it like it is crap is biased information using classic house as a reference for quality (I really like claasic house but there's alot of new quality stuff)