Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Return of the King

shroomy

saw this a few weeks ago at a press screening and was completely blown away! is by far and away the best of the 3 movies! the lenghth doesn't bother me at all. i actually wish they were longer so they could have fit more details and history into them. the extended editions with the extra 45 minutes added to them are the best! but even with the extra 45 minutes there is still alot missing. i will say though that peter jackson did an amazing job with these films! they are prob. my favorite films of all time. hopefully he'll decide to go back and do the hobbit after he's done with king kong.

Marrick, I totally agree, despite the length of all the movies, and their detail, there were still so many wonderfull subplots that had to be left out :(

but I will say, Jackson did a great job of deciding what to leave out or slightly change in the interest of time and practicality, and still stay true to the original story line.

and it was worth it but damn.. im dragging a bit today after only 4 hours of sleep :)

Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

its just that for some damn reason even if i pee right before i go in, i still gotta go again and by the end of a long movie my friggin' teeth are floating...

why is that!

Matt,

You need to stop ordering the Super Biggie Size Coke and adding the bottle of rum you sneaked in. :laugh: :laugh:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by erickamikaze

Matt,

You need to stop ordering the Super Biggie Size Coke and adding the bottle of rum you sneaked in. :laugh: :laugh:

Its Crown.

Originally posted by lilliz77

Like any trilogy, do you have to see the first two to get the third one. I was never really into Lord of the Rings, in fact fell asleep while watching the first one (but that could be because I was tired). I would like to check this one out though.

No.. you can see the last one first and still think its a great movie, I promise.

yes, you can see the last one and still think it's a great movie BUT if you really want to understand who everyone is, what their roles & relationships are and what is going on in general then you NEED to watch the other 2 first. preferably the extended editions but the regular editions will do as well.