Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tuesday Night!

bicho

club deep was off the hook! and they never cease to amaze me with their dance floor on water, I don't know how they do it :eek: I mean it's like you should be swimming, or at least wading, becuase it's water right? but everybody is high and dry and dancing, what a trip!

Ibiza used to have a place like that called Es Paradis. First time I ever went there i didn't understand why all the girls were in bathing suits. At 4:30 in the morning, the floor would slowly descend, and water would rise. Ruined my shoes, but had a great time.

But with hip-hop at Deep, hmm...

Originally posted by macboy

Ibiza used to have a place like that called Es Paradis. First time I ever went there i didn't understand why all the girls were in bathing suits. At 4:30 in the morning, the floor would slowly descend, and water would rise. Ruined my shoes, but had a great time.

But with hip-hop at Deep, hmm...

Yeah.. that was pretty cool until you noticed all the shit floating in the water. :what: (and all the springbreakish brits)