Clubplanet Nightlife Community

youre soooooo cool...

dgmodel

"check me out... check me out... i have a midi version of fifty cents 'in da club'... im cool, youre not..."

reminds me of the late eighties when ppl (im guilty lol) used to leave their beepers on audible and show off... but fuck it if zack could have a fon i could have beeper... lol a big ass bravo... fons are now smaller than that ish...)

i love all the cool ringtones i can get but there's no reason to go overboard with that shit... and please for the love of god, if you're using public transportation, don't wait til the last second to pick up your phone unless you have your hands full or something...

Originally posted by Destiny

are you in a bad mood today marko??:tongue:

but yes i also hate the ringers

especially during a movie :mad:

absolutely not... i am in a great mood... work went well, finished christmas shopping, had a moment to relax, all in all a pretty productive day... thanks for asking though~! :D

Originally posted by mssabina

i love all the cool ringtones i can get but there's no reason to go overboard with that shit... and please for the love of god, if you're using public transportation, don't wait til the last second to pick up your phone unless you have your hands full or something...

omg...when i'm on the train or something and my phone rings, the first thing i do...before even answering it is quiet the call. Not only do i hate ALL my ring options...but I'm sure everyone else finds them utterly annoying.

I pick my shit up on the first ring, everyone loves my ringtone though, it's chocobo theme song from Final Fantasy 7 heh he. Other than that it's usually on vibrate or silent during events/movies/special occasions.

I can't stand those fuckin ring tones with all the POPULAR crap playin off of em.

WHATS WORSE is those fuckin walkie talkie options, NO ONE I MEAN NO ONE GIVES 2 SHITS WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT WITH YOUR BITCH, HOMLMES OR WHATEVER put the phone away, nobody cares NOBODY.

• 2 weeks later...

check out this clever ass... they put auld lang syne as their ringer... thats awesome... :rolleyes: this reminds me of the early nineties when ppl would put those long ass songs as their incoming greeting on their beeper... wtf~! the worst part about this is now with these stupid lil jammies these ppl take forever to pick up the phone, because they didnt spend five hours learning how to do it to just have a one second ring and pick it up right away, these mofos wait until a split second before vm picks up... holy crap...

i like at the movie theatres, they post like 2 or 3 messages on the screen about turning off the ringers on cell phones, and theres still 2 or 3 mofos whose phones go off.

the only reason ppl keep the ringer on is, is to make them look like they are important. we all know bad boy records is calling, or your stock broker is calling to remind you that you are a genious.

I agree with all that's said on here.

My debacle is wondering where is the point where you actually get up and say "excuse me, but will you pick that up, or shut it off?!"

I swear, ive been tempted to do that, but i don't wanna be an asshole (even thou they are :mad3:.)