Clubplanet Nightlife Community

djchoopie AKA dj-poopie last seen in tree in front of..

Djchoopie AKA djpoopie last seen in tree in front of Melanie C's house. He was supposedly trying to get her attention so that he could get her to listen to his new remake of "I turn to choopie" Now he was found with binoculars & a tube of k-y hmmmmm. Dirty boy. You must be Djpoopie as dirty as you are.

Originally posted by dirtysanchezz

Djchoopie AKA djpoopie last seeb in tree in front of Melanie C's house. He was supposedly trying to get her attention so that he could get her yto listen to his new remake of "I turn to choopie" Now he was found with binoculars & a tube of k-y hmmmmm. Dirty boy. You must be Djpoopie as dirty as you are.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

nobody ever has the balls to admit to who they are. they have to use an alias name because they are a pussy and afraid of dealing with the consequences. i have never or will never create an alias screename to busy somebodys balls. if i have something to say .... i'll say it right to you face

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

nobody ever has the balls to admit to who they are. they have to use an alias name because they are a pussy and afraid of dealing with the consequences. i have never or will never create an alias screename to busy somebodys balls. if i have something to say .... i'll say it right to you face

that a boy choopa......you tell him......

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

What if its just for fun???

DO THE VOODOO!!