Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sad state of this board

john62

Originally posted by silverbull

I think clubplanet is a good website but its message board is terrible.

bro... you think the website is terrible yet you have 622 posts?? to those who criticise others for putting down parties what's wrong with you?? The soul purpose of this messageboard is to exchange information on clubs not suck eachothers dicks.. if someone has a bad time they have every right to share their information...

i have to agree it seems like there are a lot of bitter people on this board.. just ignore them.. i think that option is available in your preferences section.. for the people that post on the regular they know who the haters are and im sure they dont really take their advice.. whoever chooses not to go to a new club or party, because someone they don't know or talk to posted that it was beat, is a complete moron

Yes... anothe Newbie (on this board, but believe me... not in the scene).

Just agreeing with some of these other guys. I occasionally come here and check this boards, then move on to other boards. Why... because other places, you can express opinions, ask questions and get some club info you might need w/o dealing with nasty/negative comments. Yeah... lots of lurkers but you know what? A lot of us just move on because it's always the same threads putting down a party, club, etc. Whatever did you people do b4 the internet blew up?!

...and people like this Kosta...Voodoo Lounge place in NJ.... this is the reason people laugh at Jersey so much. Like we really want to go check out your places after you insult so many people. Great business skills! :rolleyes:

At least I have a little more respect for the NY posters (at least that is... in their taste in music.).

Maybe I'll do a few posts today to get it out of my system and then go away and leave this "all important board" to you experts!:rolleyes: