Clubplanet Nightlife Community

too damn cold out :(

Bling

Originally posted by erickamikaze

Not too burst your bubble but it is Decemeber , the Earth is farthest from the Sun this month, and in the worst orbit to get a tan. But the good thing is it is still warmer than the rest of the country. ;)

Not too burst YOUR bubble but the path the earth takes around the sun has little or nothing to do with the seasons which are actually caused by the tilt of the earth with respect to the ecliptic. In fact, during the winter months of the northern hemisphere like December, the earth is often closest to the sun.

The reason winter is cold in the northern hemisphere is because-

1) the days are shorter, less sunlight

2) the angle at which sunlight hits the atmophere is lower (the sun is lower in the sky) and less light is absorbed by the earth

But either way i am PALE and if the sun is out even for a little while I'll get some color :D

Hope its not too cold to party at NIKKI BEACH tonight!!

-Leo

Originally posted by Bling

i actually was thinkin about not goin to space but then i forgot its markus and oscar.. hell no imz goin :)

we're both thin people, so i could well relate that sometimes it gets a bit too cold. but i'd take this any day over the hot and humid weather we get in the 'summer' months. it's a nice change :)

Originally posted by raincrysobe

we're both thin people, so i could well relate that sometimes it gets a bit too cold. but i'd take this any day over the hot and humid weather we get in the 'summer' months. it's a nice change :)

thin people rule :D