Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bored, but not bored enough to drive an hour each way..

joeg

I've been sort of extended vacationing for a little while now, I had some money saved but now its sort of nose to the grindstone time.. there are a few jobs I'm considering but some are a little less pay than what I left behind in RI, it's hard to know if I have the luxury to turn anything down.. I need a job that can accomodate school SOMEhow, too, bleah, so I kind of have a mess.

Best of luck to you, though, hopefully you can enjoy your holiday without thinking about it too much since not much is cookin till Jan anyway. Don't spend too much time in BED. ;)

I know the owners of bed so I never spend a dime there:laugh:

yeah thats my prob to.. I wanted to go back to school but..right now i need a job that can accomedate me but if worse comes to worse i'll do night school plus work

good luck on finding a job too:D

Yeah, I bet they always lift the covers for you.. :laugh2:

Thanks! I actually am thinking of working in a veterinarian's office, it's only part time (32 hours a week) and I'd have Tues and Wed off but I'm thinking pile up classes on those days and then do one night class?

It'd be great for school but I'm not sure if I can afford to work to work part time.. why is it the older you get the more money everbodyeverywhere wants from you, lol. actually :mad:

Originally posted by mizlissa

Yeah, I bet they always lift the cover for you.. :laugh2:

Thanks! I actually am thinking of working in a veterinarian's office, it's only part time (32 hours a week) and I'd have Tues and Wed off but I'm thinking pile up classes on those days and then do one night class?

It'd be great for school but I'm not sure if I can afford to work to work part time.. why is it the older the get the more money everbodyeverywhere wants from you, lol. actually :mad:

lift the cover:clap: :clap::laugh:

well right now I really need a job b/c I have a daughter and have to pay her tuition....

thats funny I actually saw a job listing for vet office but in Man.