Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ive been quite to long, lets talk about DENNY T.

I think its time that he starts paying clubs to let him dj, its really starting to get comical how he plays the same 20 songs for the past 5 years every time he spins... Yeah yeah we get it what you do...... play 15 old songs that suck then drop one good song so the place goes nuts. Kind of like sucking all the oxygen out of the room then shooting in some air every 40 minutes

The guy just doesn’t draw a crowd anymore. This is the 3rd time recently i went to a club that he spun at thinking it would be packed and it was DEAD The 40 old guidos he does bring in is weak with the same 5 dance moves, estrogen build up and wrinkles from to much e and coke at temps...

Denny, Some times you need to take advice and drop the ego, like working out some times you just have to change your routine because your selection sucks and your mixing makes me yawn... and i know it doesent have to be that way becuase you have allot more talent then most dj's out there.

Grow denny grow, Dj's get better or worse there is no staying in the middle.

Just wanted to vent.

Originally posted by notallthere444

I think its time that he starts paying clubs to let him dj, its really starting to get comical how he plays the same 20 songs for the past 5 years every time he spins... Yeah yeah we get it what you do...... play 15 old songs that suck then drop one good song so the place goes nuts. Kind of like sucking all the oxygen out of the room then shooting in some air every 40 minutes

The guy just doesn’t draw a crowd anymore. This is the 3rd time recently i went to a club that he spun at thinking it would be packed and it was DEAD The 40 old guidos he does bring in is weak with the same 5 dance moves, estrogen build up and wrinkles from to much e and coke at temps...

Denny, Some times you need to take advice and drop the ego, like working out some times you just have to change your routine because your selection sucks and your mixing makes me yawn... and i know it doesent have to be that way becuase you have allot more talent then most dj's out there.

Grow denny grow, Dj's get better or worse there is no staying in the middle.

Just wanted to vent.

very true!

Guest bonsolidd

denny plays very different at every venue....at sound garden sats he really has to play for that room.... bummer though....I guarentee this tuesday he wont play like that!;)

Probably 1 of the reasons, SG was slow is because of last week party with Deborah Cox ( which was packed to the ceiling, I might add) people want to switch it up the next week. Don't forget alot of people will be at SG on tuesday, so this gives the people that go usuallally on Sat, a chance to check out other parties because they know they will be at SG on tues. U CAN'T JUDGE DENNY FOR LAST NITE'S PERFORMANCE IT WAS A DRINKING CROWD I FELT BAD FOR DENNY............

YO ANT, U SHOULD HAVE CAME LAST WEEK AND BROUGHT YOUR CAMERA, LOTS OF HOTTIES TO TAKE PICS OF FOR YOUR WEBSITE.

EUGENE!

"CHICAGO TUESDAYS"

In the Biz party!

Me, Bon, Tommy D, and Kosta will promote the night!

(I'll work for just a bartab Euge. Maybe Kosta too, he's a lush)

:D

I was at Dave P's gym the other day and I seen pictures of all the old Bouncers from Chicago's and you in a suit!

Those were the days!

Please let me intro duce my self my name is Hook meathook

i Went out last night, i went to south park to see Vic latino, it was Very slow, i went to soundgarden One of my Fav's ..... it was by no means at Capacity. you could move around pretty freely..

on the Dj thingi don't really think that you guys have the right to be critical the music was pumped, Denny did a great job and so did the How ya doin Boyzzzzzzzzzzzz that was comedy

Ant, you are absoulety on point, however, I dont think anyone cares what you think. And I will prove it, e.g.

Paul Oakenfold spins the same 15 songs he has been for the past 15 years. He shows up at venues around the holidays and wants $30k to spin. The venue charges $40 per ticket and people still go, the venues get packed, and when Oakey drops 'Bullet in the Gun' the whole place goes fawkin' nutz.

My point is, as long as a dj has a name and can draw a crowd, no one gives a flyin' fig what he plays.

Personally, I luv Tsettos, but I must say he has his good nights, and he has his bad. Sorry you had to attend a bad one last night.

P.S., Forty-year-old guidos are a necessity. They are there to remind people that if you dont stop to think and look around, you might end up like an overgrown, burnt out gorilla who is still doin the same dumb-ass guido chicken dance over and over again. You dont look hot, and nobody cares that drive a Mercedes w/ an AMG package, except for the coke-whore stripper you been bangin' for the past 10 years. Yes, I had too vent as well.

Originally posted by cynstam21

Ant, you are absoulety on point, however, I dont think anyone cares what you think. And I will prove it, e.g.

Paul Oakenfold spins the same 15 songs he has been for the past 15 years. He shows up at venues around the holidays and wants $30k to spin. The venue charges $40 per ticket and people still go, the venues get packed, and when Oakey drops 'Bullet in the Gun' the whole place goes fawkin' nutz.

My point is, as long as a dj has a name and can draw a crowd, no one gives a flyin' fig what he plays.

Personally, I luv Tsettos, but I must say he has his good nights, and he has his bad. Sorry you had to attend a bad one last night.

P.S., Forty-year-old guidos are a necessity. They are there to remind people that if you dont stop to think and look around, you might end up like an overgrown, burnt out gorilla who is still doin the same dumb-ass guido chicken dance over and over again. You dont look hot, and nobody cares that drive a Mercedes w/ an AMG package, except for the coke-whore stripper you been bangin' for the past 10 years. Yes, I had too vent as well.

OMG HAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHH

yes! your on point and furthermore that is why i go to denny events even though i cant stand the crap he plays he used to draw a corwd.

Ill be honest. Its not about the music for me that i go to clubs... haahah

Originally posted by notallthere444

OMG HAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHH

yes! your on point and furthermore that is why i go to denny events even though i cant stand the crap he plays he used to draw a corwd.

Ill be honest. Its not about the music for me that i go to clubs... haahah

Same hear, I go for the VIBE, not just the music, and believe me it SUCKS when you see the same old ass guido fucks, who try and grab you and almost ripp your arm off, cause they are ragin'

DENNY NEEDS TO BE A RESIDENT IN HIS OWN ROOM WITH HIS CROWD, THATS WHEN HE PLAYS HIS BEST..... THIS GUEST SPOT DJ THING CAN ONLY LAST SO LONG....HE SHOULD NOT BE PLAYING AT PLACES LIKE SOUND GARDEN, SOUTH PARK ETC..... WHEN DENNY DECIDES TO GET A RESIDENCY SOMEWHERE (BESIDES TEMPTS IN THE SUMMER) HIS CROWD WILL FOLLOW.

First off, who ever booked the how ya doin? boys should get their pink slip immediately. Those 2 bananas were just awful, people were embarassed just to be in the place. Not easy to follow up that act unless your at the Lolapolooza freak show.

The place wasn't super packed at all, but being able to move around isn't a bad thing.

I posted on here 1000 times that SG is a bar w/ house music, maybe some see my point now...

Oh, I thought the music was good, esp. what ever he dropped at 2:15 if anyone can ID that for me?

RichieV's a sick dude, thanks for the shots, see you Tues.

Everyone knows that Denny's home is Tempts. All these other places he usually spins at during the winter are places that are somewhat weaker venues (with the exception of his apperance at deko Saturdays of course). Lets face it, Soundgarden isn't really the place to be, anytime, any night. Places like that bring in a bigger name expecting to hype people up and hope for larger numbers to come in, which rarely happens. Consistency is key, from the DJ to the service of the club. I'm sure if SG was packed with hotties you'd have a different opinion.

AS for him playing the same songs, and mixing horribly, I have to disagree. Every DJ has favorites, and he certainly has his. But shit man listen to his Birthday 2003 CD from the summer. Shit wraps up the summer perfectly . Although everyone has different tastes in music and has there favorite DJs, I don't think theres too many people on this board that really know there music when they go out on the weekend. Just my $ .02

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Everyone knows that Denny's home is Tempts. All these other places he usually spins at during the winter are places that are somewhat weaker venues (with the exception of his apperance at deko Saturdays of course). Lets face it, Soundgarden isn't really the place to be, anytime, any night. Places like that bring in a bigger name expecting to hype people up and hope for larger numbers to come in, which rarely happens. Consistency is key, from the DJ to the service of the club. I'm sure if SG was packed with hotties you'd have a different opinion.

AS for him playing the same songs, and mixing horribly, I have to disagree. Every DJ has favorites, and he certainly has his. But shit man listen to his Birthday 2003 CD from the summer. Shit wraps up the summer perfectly . Although everyone has different tastes in music and has there favorite DJs, I don't think theres too many people on this board that really know there music when they go out on the weekend. Just my $ .02

Ive gone to temps before and had a good time, still thinking denny sucked. Last night was a combination of bad music and a bad crowd so your right in a sense,

I talk to people when im out that feel just like me but its really weird. .. Its as if people are afraid to say anything bad about him. I really dont get it.

I don't think u can compare Deko to SG, SG has way more clubs to compete with deko has maybe 2 or 3 clubs. SG has probably 6 or 7 clubs to compete with just in N. jersey, not including the city all within 15 to 20 minutes of SG. Not dissing Deko, Deko promoters r top notch.

AS far as Sandman statement goes ..............ALL NIGHTCLUBS IN JERSEY R BARS WITH HOUSE MUSIC...................Which is not a bad thing..........

"yes! your on point and furthermore that is why i go to denny events even though i cant stand the crap he plays he used to draw a corwd."

Ant, your a closet Denny fan (only bustin your balls)................If I don't like a dj, I don't go and see him or her at ALL.............. tons of other clubs to hit up..........