Clubplanet Nightlife Community

did i smoke crystal meth last night?/?

georgym

ehh, it was just one of those nights in the city

we were chillin with this guy, and he was talkin about the stuff. So he rolled up a phat J and im not sure if he put it in there or not.

I wouldn't mind trying the stuff, since ive known a few dealers who specialize in that laboratory stuff.

But for those who have tried meth, what do you feel?

this question makes me curious.

is a high not reliable? (just talking weed for this question)

i mean, is it not the same, or relatively the same, every time?

i'm sure the quality of your high will change with the quality of your weed, the method you smoke/how much you smoke.. but overall I would guess it does about the same thing to your body/senses because of the chemicals involved.

so if you were slipped something like crystal meth, you'd KNOW immediately that something was wrong. or different, at least. no?

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

thats not always true... for me at least.... alot depends on mental state.... environment.... people around me.... even the weather

AGREED

But I think you'd be able to tell if someone spike it with something extra (like meth, pcp or whatever....)

I think the difference would be clear (well, dust would surely make you feel WAY different)

Originally posted by PCR

AGREED

But I think you'd be able to tell if someone spike it with something extra (like meth, pcp or whatever....)

I think the difference would be clear (well, dust would surely make you feel WAY different)

yeah, im not sure, cuz i DID see him rolling good ol ganja in there, but he kept mentioning how he's got meth on him too...

Either way, i was in high spirits last night, and if it was meth, then all the merrier :hat:

Originally posted by shroomy

I don't think meth on a joint would do much to you, the flame would destroy most of it.

I think you need a crack/meth pipe... :confused:

Not true... Powder methamphetamine is the hydrochloride salt form which is strongly hydrophilic (absorbs water from the air quickly). The HCl salt is smokable as is. Crystal meth "Crystal Meth" or "Ice" refer to methamphetamine grown into crystals. Though many people believe that Crystal Meth is the freebase form of methamphetamie HCl, this is not true. Methamphetamine is smokable in its normal HCL form, but taking the time to grow it into crystals makes it easier to smoke. Meth in visible crystals (rather than powder) is relatively pure and it is difficult to grow crystals from impure material. Methamphetamine freebase is an oil and is uncommon on the street.

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

Not true... Powder methamphetamine is the hydrochloride salt form which is strongly hydrophilic (absorbs water from the air quickly). The HCl salt is smokable as is. Crystal meth "Crystal Meth" or "Ice" refer to methamphetamine grown into crystals. Though many people believe that Crystal Meth is the freebase form of methamphetamie HCl, this is not true. Methamphetamine is smokable in its normal HCL form, but taking the time to grow it into crystals makes it easier to smoke. Meth in visible crystals (rather than powder) is relatively pure and it is difficult to grow crystals from impure material. Methamphetamine freebase is an oil and is uncommon on the street.

:)

thanks for the info ... (but that shit is evil!)

It happened to me once, we were sharing what I thought was a J It turned out to be dust. As soon as I inhaled I knew, it was like I just jump into a pool of cold water. My whole body went numb, once that happened I spit out what smoke I could, but the shit was still there. For the next 45 mins I heard people calling my name from everywhere. Meanwhile I am at party (rave) with 5000 people.

Stay away from that shit.

Originally posted by PCR

AGREED

If you smoked meth you would know it. You would get a pretty strong zingy feeling. Unless it was a local chemist's homebrew. I've been disappointed before in that situation. Meth isn't my cup of tea though.

As for H, STAY AWAY is my advice. I live in the 'burbs of the H capital of the US and have buried too many friends. Heroine is evil.

Originally posted by s10blazed

If you smoked meth you would know it. You would get a pretty strong zingy feeling. Unless it was a local chemist's homebrew. I've been disappointed before in that situation. Meth isn't my cup of tea though.

As for H, STAY AWAY is my advice. I live in the 'burbs of the H capital of the US and have buried too many friends. Heroine is evil.

H is only evil if u misuse it.........it also provides the best feeling of all drugs......

Yeah, it can feel great, I agree. But the potential for abuse and impurity of it make it not worth it to me. A few vic's or some morph is all I will ever do again. I have not personally witnessed any other substance that wreaks so much havoc. I say do what you want, just be careful. Pins are also bad news. If you gotta bang it, thats the start of a problem. My advice is to stick to shoving it up your nose.